• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Eloth RPG - MOST AUTHENTIC REAL 8.0 SERVER [LOW RATE SOON]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Task - idk
Rates: exp x2, skills x2, mlv x2, regen x1, lot x1
Shop: only premium account (like rl) and namelock.

Task - idk
Rates: exp x2, skills x2, mlv x2, regen x1, lot x1
Shop: only premium account (like rl) and namelock.
good to hear, and would be nice to have a task system like medivia, it adds something extra to the gameplay

Frag time? If its almost all 2x faster , frags gonna dissapear 2x faster or it will be 24h like on all retarded low rates?

task system is a must on lowrates
and please consider abit higher lootrate or gold drop rate

what about this noob exp stage?

" From 1 To 70 - x10
From 71 To 110 - 6x
From 111+ - x3 "

My suggestion:

From 1 To 999 - x3

OMG SO SIMPLY THATS AWESOME

what about this noob exp stage?

" From 1 To 70 - x10
From 71 To 110 - 6x
From 111+ - x3 "

My suggestion:

From 1 To 999 - x3

OMG SO SIMPLY THATS AWESOME
This is an old thread, soon we will create new one.
It will be 2x experience.

Start it on the 27th, giving u time to finish what needs to be finished and then some good advertising.

^^ no time to play on 19 ?:D
keep the loot and gold rate 1x same mana regen. do NOT listen to noobs

are you for real with those stages? I really like low rate exp server but how long do you want people (that actually have a life and something to do) to get a decent level for battles with those stages? I'll give this server 2 weeks and its over because people lost too many levels/cash because of fights ... if there will be even one single fight.

are you for real with those stages? I really like low rate exp server but how long do you want people (that actually have a life and something to do) to get a decent level for battles with those stages? I'll give this server 2 weeks and its over because people lost too many levels/cash because of fights ... if there will be even one single fight.
yeah exp x2 is too to low :p i wish exp x3

what a stupid thing to say, "decent level" on a lowrate lvl 50 is decent level, on a 10x 200 lvl is decent level. its all relative, at the beginning the fights will be at lower levels and later at bigger levels, u dont need fights at lvl 100 to have fun.

Last edited:
I am not only talking about the exp stages but the rest. People have to train really long with training monks and without bot/macro to get decent skills for exping. The cash you have to spend untill 50+ won't be for any real fights but some pking. There are big teams playing those servers that don't want to do small pk actions but have a decent fight which needs some cash for several runes. 1x stages are for real tibia, not a OT that lasts max. for some weeks...just a waste of a huge amount of time. Even on old eloth it took very long to get levels and cash for good fights.

I am not only talking about the exp stages but the rest. People have to train really long with training monks and without bot/macro to get decent skills for exping. The cash you have to spend untill 50+ won't be for any real fights but some pking. There are big teams playing those servers that don't want to do small pk actions but have a decent fight which needs some cash for several runes. 1x stages are for real tibia, not a OT that lasts max. for some weeks...just a waste of a huge amount of time. Even on old eloth it took very long to get levels and cash for good fights.
As i said, its all relative. You say "blabla cant fight cuz poor no money for runes" but your opponent is equally poor, at the beginning the fights will be wands+melee and maybe combo sds from time to time to minimise waste, its fun too if you've ever played a low lvl enfo war ots. And the low rate is exactly why it wont be a ots for few weeks, hopefully it ends up like a 8.0 version of medivia.

As i said, its all relative. You say "blabla cant fight cuz poor no money for runes" but your opponent is equally poor, at the beginning the fights will be wands+melee and maybe combo sds from time to time to minimise waste, its fun too if you've ever played a low lvl enfo war ots. And the low rate is exactly why it wont be a ots for few weeks, hopefully it ends up like a 8.0 version of medivia.
And suddenly there is a clone or whatever bug and they have to either reset to the last server save (which makes people lose time again) or the people leave the ot. why did people leave eloth and all those other promising OTs before? people get bored too fast with too high and too low rates. We will talk in a bit. People on medivia are RPGers and the people that were interested in eloth are teams to have nice battles like on all the other nice 8.6 OTs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back