• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Extibia 7.4 RealMap/SharedExp/Tasks - AntiBot Client [03.01.2015]

What rates are the best for you?

• From x60 at level 8 to x1.5 at level 150

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • From x120 at level 8 to x2 at level 180

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • From x40 at level 8 to x2 at level 100

Votes: 14 46.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The only problem with this i see is it is very easy to get lvl 90 , maybe kinda easy to get lvl 100 also. but after that it gets way too hard to lvl up so there wont be any point exping after lvl 100.. Everyone will be in the range of lvl 90-100 and i just dont see how this kind of server would last long. Sure its fun to war for a while but i dunno..

From 1 To 7 - x25
From 8 To 20 - x40
From 21 To 40 - x25
From 41 To 70 - x15
From 71 To 90 - x7
From 91 To 101 - x3
From 102 -x - x2

PERFECT RATEZ! KEEP UP WITH THIS AND DO NOT LISTEN TO NOOBS
you are the only noob btw so yeah dont listen to him just make mid- high rate it won the voting ... not low rate

just saying that i woked up the thread and since that theres twice more accounts and players registered... i was checking whole time and since that it was said high rates now i dont know if players still be ready for this ot...

Guys we can't make that everyone will be happy ,you have to understand that ..

exp stage will stay no matter what.

JUST READ VOTE YOU MADED IT YOU SET IT UP AS MOST VOTES THINK ...
error 404 no logic found.
a tak sie napaliłem na otsa fajnego... i cały tydzień czekałem

1x Rashid Scroll
5545.gif

This offer grants you a scroll that can be used or sold in order to trade with Rashid!
congrats for making it... but golden can trade with dijins yea? or is gonna be another 10 points?

what you talking about .. if apple will have 20% of votes banana 20% and watermelon 50 % you will sum apple and banana as one fruit ?

what you talking about .. if apple will have 20% of votes banana 20% and watermelon 50 % you will sum apple and banana as one fruit ?
it is saying it to your face
MID 8 People
HIGH 8 PEOPLE
LOW 14 PEOPLE
8+8=16
16-14=+2 am i that bad at maths?
either way LOW 46% only ... so High and mid have to be 50+%

wirless u dumb ass kid as punio , stop with this shit , he said u twice that exp will stay and u still try to show that you have right just stfu and login at 20;00 or not .
easy?

but i want highrate like others not fucking shitty lowrate because people from anticus are moving go back to your anticus oh i forgot you cant because anticus is /dead

but i want highrate like others not fucking shitty lowrate because people from anticus are moving go back to your anticus oh i forgot you cant because anticus is /dead
From 1 To 7 - x25
From 8 To 20 - x40
From 21 To 40 - x25
From 41 To 70 - x15
From 71 To 90 - x7
From 91 To 100 - x3
From 101 - x2

srsly its lowrate for u ?

Back