• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Extibia 7.4 RealMap/SharedExp/Tasks - AntiBot Client [03.01.2015]

What rates are the best for you?

• From x60 at level 8 to x1.5 at level 150

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • From x120 at level 8 to x2 at level 180

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • From x40 at level 8 to x2 at level 100

Votes: 14 46.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i was ddosing on start of the day xD before start thats why site was giving ngix and fucking problems with database when i tried to access account hahahahaha

pruG19t.png

so this serv is owned by Ezzz who tried hosting a "cipsoft replica" few months ago and failed due to bugs and server being hosted in USA and shitrates
so he decides to download the mastercores map
then steals faloria website (everything the same lool)
then he starts a server without testing it
spears break after 1 hit
task system literally copied from tibianic
shit mana regen for a mid-high rate
server crashes after an hour
website offline too
enjoy your 30 euro, maybe few ppl bought golden acc
ggwp

never play on servers made by a brazilian

Nov 29 2014, 21:26:01 CET
10 minutes
Give us 10 minutes to start the OT

if no start 21:36:01 i quit

To jest jakieś fatum... Raz na rok człowiek se chce pograć na otsie to wszystko jak krew w piach.

XD OTS IS DEAD ROLL FOR NEW OTS? maybe i run YurOts ready to run from fucking google? XD anyone up for it? :D

you have to pay for djin acces also?
What did I expected, thought is a highrate but I was mistaken.
The server is serious mana regen like on tibianic also magic rate is 1x? meanwhile exp is 40.

I missed just a one script while I was fixing spear stuff. It should work fine right now.

If you got any bugs, please report them there.

The website is not copied from Faloria, it's free to use - pandaac made by Chris

Server is not dead, we are still alive - current record 130 players

Stop posting stuff that are not related to this server, Or i will make sure you will never post anything anymore.
sure ban me like i gonna loose anything bro XD i donated to an ots 7 euro that ment to be high stage exp and then at the end they changed it to fucking low rates so fuck off you're not the person that wasted money on this bullshit atleast i maded 2 players day better by giving them scrolls have fun on this retard ots that is exactly the same as other 7.4 no change done on it. boring as fuck

Back