• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Extibia 7.4 RealMap/SharedExp/Tasks - AntiBot Client [03.01.2015]

What rates are the best for you?

• From x60 at level 8 to x1.5 at level 150

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • From x120 at level 8 to x2 at level 180

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • From x40 at level 8 to x2 at level 100

Votes: 14 46.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Stop posting stuff that are not related to this server, Or i will make sure you will never post anything anymore.
BrXfqYz.jpg

sure ban me like i gonna loose anything bro XD i donated to an ots 7 euro that ment to be high stage exp and then at the end they changed it to fucking low rates so fuck off you're not the person that wasted money on this bullshit atleast i maded 2 players day better by giving them scrolls have fun on this retard ots that is exactly the same as other 7.4 no change done on it. boring as fuck

If you are mad about something, Try to speak to the owner and they might actually solve your problem. Give the server a chance. There was a pollvote and it was voted to be Midrate, Now you either play it or you leave this thread.

Sure why not Scroll 5 gp in rook give u small emerald which u can sell on main for 250 gp! I made here for now around 200k~ same as punio.

ps. NPC Obi

so this server is legit trash atm, admin doesnt know how to fix the runtime error crash and he doesnt pm after u bring it up

good ots, i just hope that those rumours about making cash through scrolls is a fake :((

good ots, i just hope that those rumours about making cash through scrolls is a fake :((
It is a fake, chill.

If you still got runtime error then follow my instruction:

Open run then write bcdedit /set IncreaseUserVA 2800 and restart the computer.

Of all the oldschool download'n run server I ever played, this is by far the worst.
Nothing is fixed, balance is shit and to have the nerv to actually write, and I quote:
"After almost 6 months of work, we are starting with polished server. We hope that we will satisfy the community once again with stable and professionally handled server!"
is just pathetic. All you do is scamming people of their time by lying to them like this. Only by taking level 20 yourself you'd notice more bugs than all ryans servers combined.
Them not being fixed just proves that you haven't tested or "polished" this server at all before this.

Of all the oldschool download'n run server I ever played, this is by far the worst.
Nothing is fixed, balance is shit and to have the nerv to actually write, and I quote:
"After almost 6 months of work, we are starting with polished server. We hope that we will satisfy the community once again with stable and professionally handled server!"
is just pathetic. All you do is scamming people of their time by lying to them like this. Only by taking level 20 yourself you'd notice more bugs than all ryans servers combined.
Them not being fixed just proves that you haven't tested or "polished" this server at all before this.

Well, tell me what's not working well? Are you mad cause of death or what?

No i haven't died I simply logged out. I'm mad that I actually believed you put work to this when your entire goal must've been to use us as beta testers.
Else you would have tested your server yourself to atleast level 20 and notice all these bugged (most of which you already fixed/fixing) before you started the server.

one more thing before i leave your thread, life fluids looks like empty vials and no that's not why i quit xd

dont play this ots rly, it's one of the worst 7.4 i've ever played on
so fucking hard to get a normal, working, balanced 7.4 ots these days
i'll just wait for new tibianic or originaltibia and i recommend u to do the same

This server is by far the worse. Loot sucks balls, can't click GPs to convert to Plat, Exhaust is intense (not even sure if he fixed this at all), Teleport to 10k quest doesn't work.

@Admin of the Server, just shut it down and restart again cus u did messed all up.

I say to everyone, give it a try but don't expect a lot, plus there is a lot of lag.

Back