• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Extibia 7.4 RealMap/SharedExp/Tasks - AntiBot Client [03.01.2015]

What rates are the best for you?

• From x60 at level 8 to x1.5 at level 150

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • From x120 at level 8 to x2 at level 180

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • From x40 at level 8 to x2 at level 100

Votes: 14 46.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We have fixed a doubleMeeleAttack of monsters that can be seen from time to time.
The fix will be improved in next server save.
We have fixed also all tomb's respawns.

Thanks for being there!

Name: Biegunka Podstawowa (punio)

Nov 30 2014, 19:07:27 CET Killed at level 40 by Julius Caesar.
Nov 30 2014, 19:05:35 CET Killed at level 40 by Julius Caesar.
Nov 30 2014, 18:54:20 CET Killed at level 41 by Julius Caesar.

ouuuuuu no acces to gm and u cant make lvl more then 40

9:17 Yeampto: lol ender u make pg and u are good when u killed 40 lvls?
19:17 Yeampto: hahaha
19:17 Yeampto: you will see soon retard

yeee i need to be higher then u guys xd cause im not good in pvp so i need more levels to kill u guys u are to good in tibia ;/ but someday i will be as good as you guys

Charactefr Information
Name:
Biegunka Podstawowa
Profession: Master Sorcerer
Level: 51
Residence: Ankrahmun
Last Login: Nov 30 2014, 23:07:00 CET
Account Status: Premium Account

Deaths
Nov 30 2014, 23:06:59 CET Killed at level 52 by Julius Caesar.

1. Biegunka Podstawowa (currently viewing) 51 Master Sorcerer Offline

affff , no acces gm , no high lvl , sds ,no bot,tp to demona like was on anticus ;//////
here hes nothing
then quit hausdhaudhasudh fucking noob

Last edited by a moderator:
Charactefr Information
Name:
Biegunka Podstawowa

Deaths

affff , no acces gm , no high lvl , sds ,no bot,tp to demona like was on anticus ;//////
here hes nothing
retard

dawaj mex rob team ,zbieraj wszystkich swoich ziomkow i pobawimy sie 8 na 8

punio and ruthless no gm no exp XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Last edited by a moderator:
The most stable oldschool server right now. Better than classicus and the Dev team solved all the bugs that were reported. Loot is 3x but countables are not. Is a shame it started with a low players count probably because he banned a lot of botters. Needs to be promoted more.

OTS never been crashed , no lags t ppl without bots , just join and lets make great ot with some fighting teams,
never saw that quick answers from community and also ots without crash and lags for first 2 days when others try to ping and crash the most in first two days of ots

this gm need max 2 minutes to fix bug no like anticus where gm was fixin tomb 3 days, exiva 7 days etc

The most stable oldschool server right now. Better than classicus and the Dev team solved all the bugs that were reported. Loot is 3x but countables are not. Is a shame it started with a low players count probably because he banned a lot of botters. Needs to be promoted more.
OTS never been crashed , no lags t ppl without bots , just join and lets make great ot with some fighting teams,
never saw that quick answers from community and also ots without crash and lags for first 2 days when others try to ping and crash the most in first two days of ots

this gm need max 2 minutes to fix bug no like anticus where gm was fixin tomb 3 days, exiva 7 days etc

People who wastes their time on Crashing, DDOSing or bugging the server is well-known people ( No names here ) and they have alot of knowledge, So if they are going to waste their time, It will be on a popular server. The server has 120 players at it most and is running with 80 active probably. I would love to see it with 300 players without any crashes or DDOS. Get your facts right, I bet if this server had over 250 players and a rollback / crash was caused, MiaFH would be the first one to comment something negative.

Charactefr Information
Name:
Biegunka Podstawowa

Deaths

here hes nothing
your such a retarded kid seriously, go kill urself

not really, I reported to gm botter , he checked and confirmes he bots, WIERDLY he didn't ban him, then few hours later I reported him to the second gm, and he neither got banned, IM out of this server.

You promoted it as a highrate, but at the end made it some aboe anticus.
you promoted it as antibot, at the end you don't ban obvious botters which you confirmed where botting.

gl hf

not really, I reported to gm botter , he checked and confirmes he bots, WIERDLY he didn't ban him, then few hours later I reported him to the second gm, and he neither got banned, IM out of this server.

You promoted it as a highrate, but at the end made it some aboe anticus.
you promoted it as antibot, at the end you don't ban obvious botters which you confirmed where botting.

gl hf

I said that I won't be banning people who use macro recorder, I will be just kicking them.

@Zonet
It seems like that I didn't answered you on your proposition then you are changing your side

I can swear you that even if I will get 300 players there you won't experience any lags or crashes on my server.
All I can say, keep support Anticus you will see that even if it will start it will be failed.

Last edited:
I really enjoy the server. Finally crashfree shit. About anticus i wont even check the site of this piece of shit full of laggs, crashes, buggs.

With today's server save, we implemented a few content fixes. For example:
- tomb spawns has been fixed, now it looks just same as real tibia was
- monsters behaviors have been rebuild (doubleHit doesn't exist anymore)
- increased loot of a vampire's
- fixed lookType of life fluid
- fixed runes weight
Enjoyt!

Note: If you got a problem with MSCV100.dll, just download that file and move to Extibia folder, else if runtime error, follow this instruction:
  1. Go to http://microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=26999
  2. Select your language, click download.
  3. Pick the file that suits your system (32 bit = vcredist_x86.exe and if you got 64 bit you pick vcredist_x64.exe)

Last edited:
People who wastes their time on Crashing, DDOSing or bugging the server is well-known people ( No names here ) and they have alot of knowledge, So if they are going to waste their time, It will be on a popular server. The server has 120 players at it most and is running with 80 active probably. I would love to see it with 300 players without any crashes or DDOS. Get your facts right, I bet if this server had over 250 players and a rollback / crash was caused, MiaFH would be the first one to comment something negative.

Of course, i post what i see and feel. Yeah some servers have problems due DDoS but like shadowcores, hexana and underwar they had the knowledge and time to deal with them. Anticus freezes were due to lack of programming skills since they were using a incomplete buggy 7.7 distro released years ago. Anticus lied about it and many other things.In the other hand this guy fixes problem as they arise while Ryan still fixing the same crash bug since v1. lol

I think extibia is one of the best ots out there the gm is fixing everything you cry baby kids come up with and yet quit cuz you suck and die 1x but the server isnt bad even when you die its easy to get back up on your feet and thats what i like. wars are fun but people need to join and stop crying for real 0 lag 0 crashes since he fixed it u guys dont give anything a chance kutos to the players playing cuz they found an awesome ot.

woa woa woa !
first of all anticus suck , they are like tusk right now ..they lie

extibia its really good ots to play for wars, pg etc ,no crush no lags
u can make lvl 50 in one day and next day u can fight , loot is goood but not too good

enjoy guys !!!

Last edited:
Ye he ruined it by launching it without having done anything on the server. Now people lost all faith for Extibia and even if he resets and make another launch next week no one will play.

Admin, all you could've done was to test it yourself for 1-2 hours then you'd notice all these bugs that people gave up your server for. Because of that it's over.
Your only chance to to launch it under another name and deny that you're the same person. Just sayin

Ye he ruined it by launching it without having done anything on the server. Now people lost all faith for Extibia and even if he resets and make another launch next week no one will play.

Admin, all you could've done was to test it yourself for 1-2 hours then you'd notice all these bugs that people gave up your server for. Because of that it's over.
Your only chance to to launch it under another name and deny that you're the same person. Just sayin

wont matter. if hes not capable of finding small bugs like that he will never be able to do shit

Lets go back classicus!! XD
Hoster's might not be perfect but, ot community is crazy.
Ok so i see, everyone is bored of low-mid stages and prefer some 2 weeks life highrate server untill tibianic second server or classictibia comes up.
You have few choices...classicus is still up so you could try it out as that "new content" is being made yet or claim around some hoster to make an unrentable war server or highrate war server.
I personally miss that old aurea-war servers like real-war.ath.cx(stodjegrand.mine.nu)

Server is still good as hell who cares what u guys say you dont know shiit thats why your never on an ot

everything too shitty for you u dont like this u dont like that at least the guy listens to us and fixes everything 1 man cannot find everything that 10 men can so stfu with your cry baby shiit

Back