• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Extibia 7.4 RealMap/SharedExp/Tasks - AntiBot Client [03.01.2015]

What rates are the best for you?

• From x60 at level 8 to x1.5 at level 150

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • From x120 at level 8 to x2 at level 180

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • From x40 at level 8 to x2 at level 100

Votes: 14 46.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
slow down mana regen because now you making a noob ots make regen as it was on start and dont change this thing with clicking on gold coins to change them YOU NOOBS! YOU MADE A NOOB OTS RIGHT NOW MAKE IT ALL LIKE IT WAS ON BEGGINING

slow down mana regen because now you making a noob ots make regen as it was on start and dont change this thing with clicking on gold coins to change them YOU NOOBS! YOU MADE A NOOB OTS RIGHT NOW MAKE IT ALL LIKE IT WAS ON BEGGINING

As I told, it's hard to make server that will be good for all players, most of players were begging me to do manaregen better.
Sorry if you're mad, but it's just decision of almost all player on the server.

bohhy@ tell this to those players who write on game chat and after one suggestion the server is restaring and keep in mind that if i suggest something then i try to suggest some good change not a change that will cause gameplay because the changes that they implement they do orsh ots

Last edited:
but when I open the client it says it is already running :/ other clients like anticus / classicus was mc inside the file ;s
and btw,
can you boost up skills rate *not mlv but dist/knights

cuz comparing to exp stages, its kinda low :s

but when I open the client it says it is already running :/ other clients like anticus / classicus was mc inside the file ;s
and btw,
can you boost up skills rate *not mlv but dist/knights

cuz comparing to exp stages, its kinda low :s

I will not support with make an MC, if you don't know how to, then you don't use it.
Nop, I won't touch skills, it's good as it is.

all what your players want is to make in one day skills 100/100 and lvl 150 then war and after all the server will be dead go gogo ggogogo make skills 100X and so on

all what your players want is to make in one day skills 100/100 and lvl 150 then war and after all the server will be dead go gogo ggogogo make skills 100X and so on

The mana regen was like 1,5x more than real tibia was, now it is just double real tibia regen, I think it's not bad

Some spawns in tombs needs to be fixed, some creatures are missing, like in stone tomb where there is a spawn with 4 vampires and 1 demon skeleton, there are only 1 vamp and 1 DS

Some spawns in tombs needs to be fixed, some creatures are missing, like in stone tomb where there is a spawn with 4 vampires and 1 demon skeleton, there are only 1 vamp and 1 DS

We are on a way to fix tomb respawns.
Ruin and Stonetomb is fixed, it will be in live after server restart.

Back