• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Flameria 7.4 Highrated ANTIBOT ADVANCED SHARE/TASK SYSTEM FRIDAY 13TH 20:00 REGISTER NOW!

start saturday night is stupid ;p not better friday ? or if on saturday early hours ??

honestly it is a good server idea although I think you should consider what the community has in mind as well..

Lower the rates a bit because getting levle 90 in 1 day is boring and the server will more then likely die out within a couple weeks... maybe like a static 8x till 50 then 4x from there on? something different...

Also, it would be cool if you could change up some spawns for instance you can make new places in the already existing cities like greenshore for instance nobody ever goes there..

Btw you should open on Friday or sooner then saturday

We have gotten our announcement and the server will start 25th of April 18:30 CET

Honestly, this announcement is on page 9 somewhere buried. There are what, less than 50 accounts created at the moment? Barely anyone knows it's starting, why isn't there a new thread with the announcement in the title?

I don't get why people fail to announce their server right in order to attract players, honestly.

Our new threads has been removed cause of clueless things numerous times and we have not been informed, maybe we need to start it a week later. I am very sorry to inform you guys this.

Idc how low the exp is, as long as mana regen is good. As its 7.4~ and manafluids are shit.

Could you start it today at least? We are borred... Lootrate 2-3x (middle rate or highrate). Give us 2-3 mana per mana tick, magic rate 3-4x skills 6-9x and go...

Ofc we want you to start it but you didn't posted any news for like 3 weeks ? Midrate, decent loot 7,4 and open.

8-30 = 60x, 31 - 45 = 45x, 46-54 = 30x, 55-69 = 20x, 70-89 = 14x, 90-100 = 8x, 101-119 = 5x, 120 + = 3x

Skills : WITHOUT trainers - 20x, WITH - 10x
Magic : 4x

Regen for a promoted MAGE - at LEAST 14 mana/2s