• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Flameria 7.4 Highrated ANTIBOT ADVANCED SHARE/TASK SYSTEM FRIDAY 13TH 20:00 REGISTER NOW!

Flameria

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
Server history:
Hello ladies & gentlemens let me present Flameria 7.4
Our server is based on oldschool tibia, we have worked very hard with this server for a few months now to make everything perfect.
So now I guess you ask yourself, what makes this server so special? Well let me tell you, we have an very stable host which can block up to a high value of brandwith which will not be spoiled and a antibot but as everyone know there are always someone which figures out how to bring down or how to create so a bot will work with the client but for that we have added some code to our servers that if there is some weird messages (you probably know which ones) it will automaticlly banish you without any kind of warning. We also have the complete monster files of the CIP, so they behave, walk like on the good old days. We have also gotten the opportunity to have the complete NPC files from the hacked files. Our map is also including all isles/towns which were in the map in 7.4 that means that there will be no port hope.

Game Features:

• Shared Experience: We added this feature since it seems very populair around the oldschool player nowdays and it also tweaks knights so they are not so "useless". We have balanced the share experience pretty well, we have also added a secondary feature to this one and it is that if the four vocations ever team up and use share experience they get a bonus of 10% to the additional "shared experience" they share.
  • Task system: We have added a task system which is kinda advanced, with three different task-levels, easy,medium,hard. What we added as a extra feature in this system is that you now get different kind of achievements and each of those achivement will be worth something (I will not spoil anymore).
  • Boat system: A complete 7.4 boat system which in the means there is a possibillity to boat trap & travel while you have a white skull.
  • UHTrap: A uhtrap which disallow the top player on a stack to be able to heal.
  • Save system: Every day at 06:00 the server saves & creates a backup incase of any errors.
  • War system: The war system is that if two guilds agree on a war, they accept the invite and they get skulled with a green/yellow skull.
  • NPCs: Completely working like back in the old days with correct key words and behavior.
  • Antibot Client: Our server client is well coded and it blocks out all current bots and if there in by any chances will come through a bot it will send us a direct package which will be logged to see which client is modified. Our hate for botting means that if we ever catch you to use macro/tasker/bot you will get an instant deletion no banishemnt or warning first.

Server Changes:

1. You can now make your runes while having the blank runes in your backpack.
  2. Promotion costs 10k instead of 20k and we lowered the level to 8.
  3. You can change crystal/platinum/gold coins.
  4. Runes are double charged as there is no possibillity to buy them through shop.
  5. Any kind if fluid dissapear on use.
  6. Rashid is added to the game.
  7. Encoded so DirectX9 is working, so there are no low fpsrs.

Rates and some minor information:
Exp rate: Will be a slight medium/hr but more over to a slow level advancing after 90~ to escape from boring UE spamm wars.
Lootrate: 3.5x
Skillrate: 4.75x
Magic rate: 3.75x

Project managers:
GM Flameria
GM Hermiosa

Connection Information
Client: Custom modified 7.4
IP Adress: flameria.net
flameria.png

finally, a 7.4 server holy shit took so long ;p

edit: how do you make an account?

whats the exact exp stages(e.g. 30x at lvl 20 etc)

and whats the mana regeneration after promotion?

finally, a 7.4 server holy shit took so long ;p

edit: how do you make an account?

whats the exact exp stages(e.g. 30x at lvl 20 etc)

and whats the mana regeneration after promotion?
Hello thanks alot for your interest.
We will probably be done with the website within 12-24 hours we are very sorry because of this, hopefully it doesnt change your mind to player the server or not.

Hello thanks alot for your interest.
We will probably be done with the website within 12-24 hours we are very sorry because of this, hopefully it doesnt change your mind to player the server or not.
what about mana regeneration / exact exp stages?

Disregard the technicalities, and this isn't purposeful in the least. What is so interesting we should indulge?

what about mana regeneration / exact exp stages?
The mana regeneration after the promotion is 2 sec/6 mana for mages and 3 seconds 4hp/3mana for RPs and then 2 seconds 6 hp for kinas.
Disregard the technicalities, and this isn't purposeful in the least. What is so interesting we should indulge?
We offer you some special authentic pvp of the 7.4 client cipsoft used to have and an very hard "decoding" for our antibot and not only this we also have added a few custom spawns into the server so the players can enjoy them more.

If you would like us to add something into the server please state it here and we will see what we can do about it!

Sounds good, but with such an oddly natured release date who might wonder the bringings of this. haha gl.

Thanks alot for your interest guys! Hopefully you will enjoy the server as much I will enjoy you joining it! ;)

Hey guys!
The website will be launched today approximately 18:00-19:15. Don't forget to register then!

The website is now online YOU CAN NOW REGISTER!!
We are very sorry for the delay we will give everyone two days of VIP.

Acutally this looks really good.. But u have choosen a really bad day to start the ot since originaltibia 8.0 is going on on saturday. I think you should wait with your release! Otherwise it looks good! AT least the website

Actually I think that Originaltibia have choosen a bad day to start. Fuck that noob server, last edition sucked so hard lmao and dont renember that 8.0 client does have hotkeys.
If other teams will come and join flameria as they promised & the server get a good start, than my team will be there for 100%.

@EDIT: A tip is that for example dont have "change gender" in sms shop it should just draw premium days & dont make too long frag time.

Well i hope he got some nice DDos protection, since Ryan is going to be there trying to fuck this server up like he always do.

Yeah inb4 Ryan ddos your OT first day and do restart on classicus just cause hahah. For people got h lvls on class, better change u characters for items/chars on tibinic :p

Last edited: