• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France][FREE-TO-PLAY][8.6] Well done Real Map | Relaunch! | Starting today!

Fare

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
honoria.jpg

Server was launched on 1st March!

Hello everyone. I'm happy to present you a re-launch of our previously popular server Honoria. Despite of few troubles we've had with the server, many people enjoyed playing it and we would like to bring it back to life. Honoria was online during last summer and it managed to grow quite big back then. During peak times there were over 500 players online. You may think that this is just an another real map with nothing special to it, but we are here to prove you wrong.
This time we are going to have a better and larger team managing the server, so we can show players more attention and at the same time, update the server more frequently. On top of that, server is going to be donation free just as it was before! Yes, that's right! Everything is free and anyone can get whatever he or she desires by looting or winning in events, without having to spend real money. Server will be running without having any donationware items or features which may grant players unfair advantage, although we may later introduce some cosmetic effects to reward players who are willing to support our server.

More information about the server:

Server IP: honoria-server.com
Client: 8.60
Port: 7171
Magic level: 40x
Skills: 40x
Red Skull: 15 frags expires in 2 days
Black Skull: 20 frags expires in 3 days

Experience stages:-

Level 1-50: 700x
Level 51-100: 350x
Level 101-150: 300x
Level 151-200: 150x
Level 201-250: 80x
Level 251-300: 50x
Level 301-325: 20x
Level 326-350: 15x
Level 351-400: 10x
Level 401-425: 5x
Level 426-x: 2x

Server specification:-

Operation system ==> Linux
Ram ==> 16 gb
Processor ==> Intel core i7-2600 @3.40GHZ
Location ==> Europe
Connection ==> 1 Gb/sec​

This is a classic real map server with lots of unique features. We are offering a lot of custom content, a bunch of fun and interesting events, well done quests, thoroughly tested original content and we are going to continue developing the server and adding more features. We worked hard to make it possible for players to enjoy perfectly balanced and well-thought PvP features, which will make your adventure on our server more appealing. Additionally, we're planning to add a couple of events which were never seen before on any other server. If you like well-done real map servers, pay a visit to Honoria-Server.com and you won't regret it. Enjoy your stay!

Gallery:

2zfnxvb.jpg

zkn7vd.png

1621md4.png

29407xl.png

mm3401.jpg

Last edited:
really fare? cant you just put fucking ascalon online and make people enjoy it? or sell it. idc. I'd even find you someone who pays decent. just bring back one of your best ots.

I don't know what to do now :S Waited so long for another server from Fare, but RL map? :| I think I'll pass this time, however, good luck with it. I hope it'll work out well and later you'll launch other servers (ascalon for example) :)

too much competition between such servers; being under attack since launch. And actually I dont need to prove anything, already did dozens of times. This was just a re-launch of previously famous servers, attack will be stopped and game will be continued, nothing serious.

He already has proved he is the best :p I respect him a lot, and his work.
I decided to give it a try (even though I NEVER try RL maps) But the wars might get nice, and I do like to war.

I wish this was Arthas and not another Real Map nobody cares about :S
I miss Arthas :(

Well I got first 200, now I'm bored. Not enough people to pvp against and the only other 200+ is a mexican.

I'll be on in like 5 mins anyways. I'm the boreds.... what ots you waiting on? o_O

- - - Updated - - -

lols_zps662e050d.png

wow fare u got the best servers i ever tried and u go now with a real map? cmon hahaha bring back these good ones there are millions of real maps and they are always the same fucking retarded shit

wow fare u got the best servers i ever tried and u go now with a real map? cmon hahaha bring back these good ones there are millions of real maps and they are always the same fucking retarded shit

I just wanted to know, why my 'best servers' having 30 players online, while millions of real maps having 500. I'm a hired worked, working on my projects aswell. Just skip that thread if you don't like such type of servers :)

Eh well you're projects where always custom (best imo) but people like RL maps where they know where to hunt, and they know the spell .. etc. The community sucks now a days.