• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France][FREE-TO-PLAY][8.6] Well done Real Map | Relaunch! | Starting today!

The experience rates are too dam high for a real map, I'm myself working on a rl map and i've contacted a lot of "popular" players since I have no dam clue what players wants and prefers but they seem to prefer much lower rates on real maps - I see that there's already a guy over level 300, there's really no challenge for him and the things that could kill him right now is only other players and possibly laggs, but perhaps your events can keep them entertained.

Great to see that you're still working on OTServers Fare, good luck with this one! :)

edit;
You can do pretty much anything with scripts and maps but you do lack experience as a player, you don't know what people find funny etc and I think that's pretty much what keeps your servers from gaining a lot of players - next time you're working on a server try to talk with people that previously played them and ask them what would they want, would your ideas be good for getting a succesful server and so forth also talk with people that are mainly playing such servers you are working on - for example now you made a RL map - there's a lot of teams that plays only rl maps out there and it's really easy to get contact with them via OTLand. You will show them that you're willing to listen and make the best server possible for them and that's gonna lead them to atleast try your server with a bunch of people which is gonna attract even more players since they see the player base is already high.

Last edited:
I agree, if you want this Ot to last, LOWER THE EXP. It's insanely high lol.
I also do see no custom content other than towns o_O? & a events

Eh well you're projects where always custom (best imo) but people like RL maps where they know where to hunt, and they know the spell .. etc. The community sucks now a days.

And they know where to bot. Botting whole day and then wars in the evening.

This server is horribly unbalanced. My 250 knight heals for 160 with wound cleansing, it scales stupidly bad. With this fast attack speed it would be impossible for a knight to stay alive in PvP, with every high level knight having to rely on a potion that heals for 500. Paladin's also suffer from the problem that the fast attack speed gives, you burn through ammo like its nothing. I don't get why spears and royal spears have unlimited ammo, but say power bolts or assasin stars don't? You can't buy assasin stars either, so you use about 50 assasin stars per minute, while you cant buy them..

This server is only really playable for sorcerer/druids.

Stupidity to a whole new realm.
aaaaaamoron.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

This server is horribly unbalanced. My 250 knight heals for 160 with wound cleansing, it scales stupidly bad. With this fast attack speed it would be impossible for a knight to stay alive in PvP, with every high level knight having to rely on a potion that heals for 500. Paladin's also suffer from the problem that the fast attack speed gives, you burn through ammo like its nothing. I don't get why spears and royal spears have unlimited ammo, but say power bolts or assasin stars don't? You can't buy assasin stars either, so you use about 50 assasin stars per minute, while you cant buy them..

This server is only really playable for sorcerer/druids.

You must be Onehero, I recognized your unintelligent knowledge of Tibia.

- - - Updated - - -

Nice server save, worked well, except when I logged back on I was a 271 elite knight with 7k mana and 1400 hp. Fix this broke ass OT. You managed to run other fantastic servers, at least be able to run this one.

You can buy assassin stars in goroma usually, tried that?

Thanks! I tried to get there the way you get there on real tibia.. That didn't work. Figured out how to get there anyway lol. There were assasin stars for sale there, you're right, thanks! :)

Stupidity to a whole new realm.
aaaaaamoron.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

You must be Onehero, I recognized your unintelligent knowledge of Tibia.

- - - Updated - - -

Nice server save, worked well, except when I logged back on I was a 271 elite knight with 7k mana and 1400 hp. Fix this broke ass OT. You managed to run other fantastic servers, at least be able to run this one.

Nope, I am not.

Also, I just logged in and my character logged in a place above thais temple and is stuck, while I logged out in thais depot.. Whats going on?

Alright. Some bugged noob shit:
-Can't buy wands.
-Mwalls don't fucking work, really?
-All type of rune walls, don't work.

I'll add more to this list, these are just ones I found in like 10 mins of playing.