• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Frozera | Custom-Evo | 8.6 | Great PVP Opening 22/2CET+1 15:00 Swedish Time

Really recommend this server!
It is an awesome server, with may to little active players. It's too bad since it is a good map, and friendly community. :p
So what are you waiting for? Join now!<3
Thanks glad u enjoy it ;)

OB
v5vabm.jpg

>> ob

You know what ob means? "Open Battle", like Desert's Ankrahmun, and in this picture isn't a desert like ankrahmun, :)

>> ob

You know what ob means? "Open Battle", like Desert's Ankrahmun, and in this picture isn't a desert like ankrahmun, :)

Yea I know ^^ I can change to arena or w/e if that makes you feel better.

Hey join with your friends, make a guild and get into fights. Lots of fun! Join today!

Worlds best OT In my opininion! Perfectly balanced, perfect staff, awesome community but most of all the best map ever! :D Only thing missing is 1k+ players xd Really nice job with the server thought! :D

Alot of bumps ^^ Haha but hey, when does the new update come out?

Update comes out in about 1hr:) Will write more here and on website when its fully launched:D

@kummen glad u enjoy it:!

EDIT:
Here are the biggest updates in this patch:

Added new monster: Basilisk + spawn

Added new monster: Demonoid + spawn

Training monks now heal more and more often.

New boss added: Master of Frozera

Update PvP arena.(No losses when you die)

Fixed some lagg issues

Houses owned by inactive players have been cleaned.

New island added "Atalia"

Last edited:
Back