• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Frozera | Custom-Evo | 8.6 | Great PVP Opening 22/2CET+1 15:00 Swedish Time

We have plans on brining up the OT again anytime soon. Dont have the date yet but will let everyone know more when I know more! :) I would be glad if I could get some feedback on the server just comment below what you want to get changed.

We are adding/chaning some stuff. Will post more later! :)

Just want to inform everyone that I'm working on this project everyday! Had fixed some buggs added items, events and new stuff. Currently working on the PvP system. Doing some balancing.
Still dont have a date when I think it will be up again since I dont wanna say a date and then not be able to launch it when promised. But when Im done working on it I will make a proper list on everything that has been added and fixed and some more information on when its going live!

Stay tuned

Kind regards vTune

Hello OtLand,
Estimated launching date: 21/2CET+1 18:00 Swdish Time

I have decided to revive Frozera server again.

This is whats new since last time it was online
New Spawn+Monster: Frost Pig
New Spawn+Monster: Core Spider
New Spawn+Monster: Skeleton Overlord

New spawn+Boss: Skeleton King
New spawn+Boss: Abandoned Nightmare
New spawn+Boss: Forgotten Beast
Added new item: Super health potion (Rare look in some of the bosses)
Added new item: Outfit saver (usefull when playing the daily PVP events).
Added new item: Outfit loader (usefull when playing the daily PVP events).
Lowered damage on basilisk

Paladin's damage reduced, knights heal boosted.
Zombie Event Fixed!
Houses added.
Addon Seller taken away, you now collect addons.
3 new amulets(force amulet, recovery amulet, magical necklace) Can be looted in bosses.
Added new items exp nuggets
Added Event scroll (If obtained you can right-click on it to get 1 donation point)
Rented dedicated(More information will come soon)
Hope to see you all in Frozera!

Kind regards
Frozera-staff

Last edited:
BUMP
Also here's some picture of the second day it was online last time! Hoping it will be the same this time! :)

2jcetrc.jpg

2z4hbwl.jpg

2j2fds4.jpg

dvjxgg.jpg

NOTE: WE HAVE EVENTS EVERYDAY 17:00 SWEDISH TIME. REWARDS IS DONATION POINTS!

Good luck, i might try it out! do you have any anti-botting plan?
Thanks hope to see you in-game! :)

The botting is a really discussed topic, some want it to be allowed and some doesnt. I'm not a 100% sure on what to do with this, but I will make a statement before launching date.

Kind Regards
vTune

5 days lef until launch, the website will be online earlier. Stay tuned!

Only 3 days left! Website will probably go online tomorrow ready for account and player creations! Stay tuned

Kind Regards
vTune

Anal Fist & Little Lala will be there! Hope there will be alot players :)

BUMP!

Also I got the dedicated server however it was already banned on otservlist when I got it so thats a real issue. And Its looking like I wont get any new IP-adress either.

Kind regards
vTune

Back