• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] GhostOT 8.6 Evo Opening on Saturday 17-08-2013 18:00 Swedish time!

Ruhat

VIP User
Reaction score
Latestnews - GhostOT 8.60 is launching on the 17th of August 18:00 P.M Swedish time!

General information:
*IP: Ghostot.se
*Latestnews - Ghostot 8.60
*Client: 8.60
*Port: 7171
*Online 24/7
*Uptime 99.x% (STABLE)
*Dedicated Server(DDOS Protected)

Experience stages/rates:
1 - 100 = 450x
101 - 150 = 400x
151 - 200 = 350x
201 - 250 = 275x
251 - 300 = 180x
301 - 350 = 75x
351 - 400 = 25x
401 - 450 = 8x
451 - infinity = 4x

*Skill: 50x
*Magic: 30x
*Loot: 3x

PVP System:
*PVP-E You get EXP When you kill another player
*red skull: Disabled
*black skull: Disabled
*Protection level: 80
*White skull time: 3 minutes

Events/Games:
*Firestorm event(Everyday at 18:00 Swedish time)
*Guild war event(Everyday at 19:00 Swedish time)
*Last Man Standing event(Every 3h)

Features
*Edited evolution map
*Real tibia guild war system!
*Friendly and new Staff
*Alot of Custom and new Quests
*Alot of spawns
*Detailed map
*Very Balanced vocations
*We offer cheap donation
*And more
If you have any Questions feel free to ask!

Regards
Staff of GhostOT
pic2.jpgpic1.jpgpic.jpg

Last edited:
This server is hosted on DDG OTS Hosting Service and owned by my client Ruhat. Anything tedyburn says is just a lie.

Okay, i want to settle out some stuff now.

Im one of the players, who actually got donations by God GhostOT. I reported even thought i got the donations..
Admin, probably told him or something. Then when i got on i saw him starting IP banning people, giving tokens/donations randomly in Tempel. He also gave Staff (GOD) randomly to people, if this really was your server i dont get it why you would be so stupid 'Giving Donations, and GOD to people' Basically in my opinion your nobody beside a 14 years old kid, who thinks hes somebody. You shouldn't even try DDOSING, cause you cant your dear friend got a little BOTNET. Im sorry, but you actually got baited when you came online once again and if i see you online once again, you will end up as your friend did. Also i can call your ISP and explain to them that your a DDOSER which is not really (Legal).

Please, leave and dont ever come back!

Best Regards,
Drake M

I like how every comment that agreed Don Daniello got to stay, rest got removed. nice!

ey Vtune just get a life and leave the thread if you dont like the server i hate those kids..... the server is great Ruhat Open it as fast as you can i cant wait more :)

ey Vtune just get a life and leave the thread if you dont like the server i hate those kids..... the server is great Ruhat Open it as fast as you can i cant wait more :)

I have nothing against the server, just want to prove a point. But yea I will leave it now ^^

Why is my threads delated? I can only say that this ot is mine. Not ruhats So everybody know, And I can say to you that he only cares about money.

Why dont you get it??

Hes the one paying MONTHLY.. During my time i played there, you was in depot talking to your friend, what have you even done in that server?
Your nobody, that is Ruhats work.. Ive been lots of hours in skype with him and hes always been working.

It doesn't concern you also, if he cares about money. (Which he really doesnt, otherwise he wouldnt bother paying for the stuff that hes gonna do now). In other words, Its not yours! :)

is serv hosted in Sweden or France?

HAHAH Drake M you Are Demarth ahhahahahahahha..... I have Done everything on this server cant you guys just stfu and understand?
What do I have to do to show that I made everything...? With out LMS and revmapped tempel?

Ill be trying this out when it opens. And if you need any help testing give me a pm. Have nothing else to do besides league lol.

Does it really matter, who i am?

The thing is, i wont bother talking to you.
All i know is, your not the owner of that server, you dont have proof of anything judt talking shit.

laters

Server started!

Updates:
* Server has been more balanced.
* We have added a War Event, more information check ghostot.se.
* New Quest has been added.

We will also add a new monster on the next update called: Viking.
He will give much exp(Almost same as Ap Javel). The Spawn is almost completed but not fully done so we can not add it to the server.

Some pictures of how it looks right now.

View attachment 22284View attachment 22283View attachment 22282

Last edited:
Fake server. Fuck close it. Otherwise dont use my scripts. And delate Hardcore Quest and Slingshot Otherwise I will report for Copy. If you noobs dont know what Copy right is :)

Back