• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Gunzodus 10.77 Open Real Map Professional Project START 13TH MAY 19:00 CET

Status
Not open for further replies.
I played and it was fun. But is play to win. Yes there are quest but that means that guilds with donates camp there killing people to prevent them from getting them. Also didn't you have a problem with "someone tping a lot of someone's noon chars to that quest? Also didn't it take you months to fix the duplication glitch that allowed players to duplicate items and make bps of donors for their friends?

Oh and VIP was camped by strongest guilds so if you weren't warring most the time going there meant death. The top guild would block entrance and no one could enter cause wolves and parcels

Personally it was a great server but the owners caused a lot of people to leave. Their latest numbers were mostly MC's. Reset as much as you want but I know a lot of us old players that have left for good

Thank you for your feedback. The bugs you mentioned were already fixed several months ago. I remember the duping bug, only small group of players have information about that so it was hard for us to reproduce it. When we got it, it was immediately fixed. As I mentioned in earlier posts, we made a decision to remove the whole VIP System from the server. Also the donation weapons was significally lowered. We want to have some compromise between the things that people have used to enjoy in older times (events, custom maps, custom quests) and the things people enjoy this days (stable vanilla rl tibia servers with both RPG/PVP). Personally I think that server as it is configured now fulfill all the requirements since we use a lot of custom things that has been developed since the creation.

Alot of players Have accounts lol

Join Now guys And create your account >> Click Here

Gunzodus will start in
04 Days, 08 Hours, 17 Minutes, 43 Seconds.

Yeah.. accounts.. that's what your looking at. I think that my friend use to have like 8 going at once. I had more than 5. Last time someone put a wall of his accounts in a quest and single shot anyone that showed up

Yeah.. accounts.. that's what your looking at. I think that my friend use to have like 8 going at once. I had more than 5. Last time someone put a wall of his accounts in a quest and single shot anyone that showed up

i don't rly know i just know that much from Latest news :)

I do not see point of having more accounts intead you just want to use MC & Magebomb that is prohibited on the Gunzodus and immediately banned after report.

2 days left cant wait. 100% recommended and very fun pvp!
Create your account now if you haven't yet!

Alot of people have multiple accounts. So can have like 2 mains and rest are PvP chars attacking other people leveling. And pal lies were way op against mages so if you wanted to fight a Knight use a mage. If fighting a mage use a pally. And if fighting a pally use a knight. That's how we did it.. even if we were lv 80 and them 120 a pally would rape a mage uber fast.

But we were using donors that had been cloned.. and they never disappeared even tho you swore you had removed all cloned items we still had a LOT of cloned donors and cc from the players doing it

I would put in the original post that the damage has been lowered, the name "gunzodus" has a reputation for being orsha OT people need to know it won't be anymore

Some war videos from the server:

And finally probably the worst pvp ever but they are Mexicans so what do you expect... still funny to watch xD:

@ChrisT9
Thank you for contribution. :)

Also I would like to remian that we have added several things in the last days:
- Added new Oramond Area from 10.7x
- Added new Spikes arena to Warzones
- Added new Party Share experience based on RL tibia - check http://tibia.wikia.com/wiki/Party

We are looking forward for everyone that will join the server at 13th May 19:00 CET!

Best server ever :) playing since they opened Ixodus <3 it was 2010 or 2011 year
Support team is allways active ,if not in game then in their own ts3 ( ts.gunzodus.net)

500%20forum_zpsrndp70k9.png

IMG_16012013_223758_zps0d90dc5a.png

guild_zps5a8192f9.png

17 Mar 2012 -
23:31 New record: 1030 players are logged in!!!

:D found on my OLD OLD OLD OLD PC hard driver (saved)

+playing since ixodus 8.62 :)

Hehe thank you @joncis but be carefull posting triple-posts in the future. ;]

Only one day to start! We are still fixing and testing if everything is OK so do not miss the time !

And if I come back? I mean.. I donated enough to outfit like 10 chars will full donors.. idk if I'll be back.. but out of curiosity will we get points back ?

And if I come back? I mean.. I donated enough to outfit like 10 chars will full donors.. idk if I'll be back.. but out of curiosity will we get points back ?
Hello man,

I think we have a serious policy about premium points and reset that cannot be experienced on any other servers. We are giving back points donated 4 months before restart. If you donated from the 1st January 2015 till now you should already have premium points in your account.

You should give back points from 2014 september till 1st january 2015 50% back and from 1st january till now 100% back ;P like before

Status
Not open for further replies.