• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Gunzodus 10.77 Open Real Map Professional Project START 13TH MAY 19:00 CET

Status
Not open for further replies.

gunz

GunzOT Owner
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
gunz-ad-copy.png

If you are searching for 10.77 server with real map and few custom things you are welcome to Gunzodus.net.

Gunzodus.net is Open-Tibia server running for 4 years. Our goal is not to run vanilla tibia server based 100% on Cipsoft Tibia. Our goal is to get maximum from the open-tibia community. We have a lot of unique features, events, maps, quests you that has been developed since creation.

~* Map information:
~*
Real Tibia Map based on 10.41
~*Added Full Oramond (with the new areas from 10.7x) with working Houses & NPCs & Hunts (NEW)
~* Added few Islands known from 8.6 - Gengia, Ethno with edited hunts
~* Custom island Asharoth with big hunts
~* Warzones, Yalahar, Roshamuul, Zao are open to everyone without quest
~* Custom hunts can be found at https://www.gunzodus.net/?subtopic=hunts

~* PVP Configuration:
~*
Server is configured as 8.6 PvP System with balanced cooldowns
~* You gain experience for killing higher level players
~* We have special PvP Arena located in depot

~* Honor system:
~*
You gain special Honor Points which are seen on you character description
~* After end of the month, the first 5 players with most honor points are awareded with ~* premium points
~* You gain Honor Points after completing Events, Custom Quests
~* You gain 1 Honor point by killing enemy in War
~* You gain 2 Honor points by killing somone unjustified

~* Event list:

~* Zombie Event - with unlimited number of Players
~* Rush Event - max 50 v 50
~* Pandora event - every day at 20:00 CET - special box is created in centre of Carlin - you have to kill the Boss Pandora
~* Last Man standing - winner gets Gunzodus Magic Box
~* DeathMatch event - same as Rush Event but based on individual frags (NEW)
~* Castle Wars (in progress)

~* Additional Features:
~*
Party share based on vocations (NEW)
~*
Skill Stages - good for newcomers in the future (NEW)
~* Anti-Dash
~* Anti-Spam System
~*
Addon Bonuses
~* Mount Bonuses
~* Free blessings till level 100
~* Cast System
~* Taming system
~* Online/offline training
~* Referall system (in developement)

~* Command list:
~* !bless -
buy all blessings for 50k
~* !aol - get and AOL for 20k
~* !gc - command for guild leaders/vice-leaders to broadcast for all guild members
~* !cast - start casting your character

~* Youtube Videos:
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=gunzodus

If you connect to our server within 5 hours after start, you receive Gunzodus Magic Box, which can brought you some special item or outfit/mount.

IP: login.gunzodus.net
Port: 7171
Protocol: 10.77 (You can use our custom client)
If you have any questions, feel free to ask it here. We also welcome some suggestions to improve our server. We have big programming capability and much of the ideas can be realized.

Yours,
GunzOT Team.​

Last edited:
Strongly recommend. Plus there won't be resets anymore

Today we've started to develop the deathmatch event, unique event only on Gunzodus. Player with highest amount of kills in some time will be the winner and receive reward.

Not serius alot of resets in your history for me not recomemded server.

Also with all respect good job.

Our server was before made with harder damages and faster stages,we had like one reset per one year.
With every reset it moved way closer to real tibia,this one is still not real tibia but not already "orsha OT" like someone would say.

I have been playing on Gunzodus since 2012 and like Gunz said it has always been a "orsha ot" with high exp rates and overpowered damage, but now they finally realised their mistake and lowered exp rates last year and now this year lowered the damages.

This server has always been 100% stable, now with lower damage this reset will be perfect and should be the last reset.

Not recommended.
Pay to win server
Small amount of support, if any
Strong monsters are placed on locations noone would expect, so if you try it expect to be one shot a few times when discovering old tibia places

Server is just a gold mine for the owners.

Expect resets over and over as always.

"Our goal is to get maximum from the open-tibia community."

Not recommended.
Pay to win server
Small amount of support, if any
Strong monsters are placed on locations noone would expect, so if you try it expect to be one shot a few times when discovering old tibia places

Server is just a gold mine for the owners.

Expect resets over and over as always.

"Our goal is to get maximum from the open-tibia community."

We have always did reset if players have chosen it. There were always a poll month before the reset. If the players voted yes, we did a reset, if no there were not made any reset. A lot of players were not aware of reset because we always gave back the premium points they donated and reset brings new players to server so more fun for people. Every reset also brought new features so ppl have always enjoyed the server.

Pay to win server:
It means that you can be better only if you pay, correct me if I'm wrong. We have 6 custom quests where players can get 10 premium points on each which gives you total of 60 points. You can easily buy full equipement in our shop for that amount of points. The quests was specially created to change to server to "not pay to win". Anyway, nowdays a lot of games became "pay to win" (for example Hearthstone) so it is becoming a standard. You can enjoy our server without paying one single euro.

Maximum from the open-tibia:
You change our idea for your thoughts, hehe. That means we just do not want to use stock features from Real Tibia. We want to get maximum from the OT capabilities and create features you cannot experience in rl tibia or other ot servers.

Also "strong monsters" as you wrote are all displayed on site under button Custom Hunts (eddited spawns) or there's a sign before every place with stronger spawns what says you if you should or shouldn't enter that place.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank for your feedback. We have registred it in earlier post.

Last edited:
I've played here "seriously" through few resets with my friends, couple years ago.
I have never gotten mad about the resets, because the OT has died itself every time.

Something positive:
The OT actually is fun, least as long as you have constant actions / wars (assuming you enjoy them)
We dominated the server couple times, with a semi-small guild of 8-12 players.
PvP is enjoyable / "different".
I don't know if it's still like that, but the damages are increased, which makes it kind of special.
Specially if you have couple good friends. With 8+ guys, you can dominate the whole server.

Something negative:
Definitely "pay to win" server, no doubt about it.
If you can't donate, you're screwed.
That is also probably one the biggest reasons, why we were able to dominate the server with such little team. (everybody had full donates)​
Support isn't good.
Bugs, nothing major as far as I remember, but it took forever to even fix the smallest bugs.

After all, I would recommend this OT for those who are willing to donate and have least couple of friends to play it with.
Or if you haven't played here before and don't care so much about RPG, go ahead, give it a shot.
Else.. meh.

i like Gunz Ot and i'll play affter restert :)

I've played here "seriously" through few resets with my friends, couple years ago.
I have never gotten mad about the resets, because the OT has died itself every time.

Something positive:
The OT actually is fun, least as long as you have constant actions / wars (assuming you enjoy them)
We dominated the server couple times, with a semi-small guild of 8-12 players.
PvP is enjoyable / "different".
I don't know if it's still like that, but the damages are increased, which makes it kind of special.
Specially if you have couple good friends. With 8+ guys, you can dominate the whole server.

Something negative:
Definitely "pay to win" server, no doubt about it.
If you can't donate, you're screwed.
That is also probably one the biggest reasons, why we were able to dominate the server with such little team. (everybody had full donates)​
Support isn't good.
Bugs, nothing major as far as I remember, but it took forever to even fix the smallest bugs.

After all, I would recommend this OT for those who are willing to donate and have least couple of friends to play it with.
Or if you haven't played here before and don't care so much about RPG, go ahead, give it a shot.
Else.. meh.

Thank you for your opinion. The positive and negative feedbacks are welcomed. We works hard to fix all the things that players do not enjoy. Recently, we have deleted whole VIP System and all areas are now accessable to everyone. When the server started, there was not any 10.x servers. The server was based on 8.6 ideas in that days. Now the situation on the OT market is different, we have lowered all the donation weapons a created more ways to get them in-game. The PvP system was also changed to be team/war based.

i like Gunz Ot and i'll play affter restert :)

Thank you man, hope you enjoy. :)

In regards to "Pay to Win":
I've played this server through 2 resets around 1-1.5 years ago and both times I was able to have at least one character in the top 5 and the last run I had 3 characters in the top 15. All my mages were the top 3 magic levels. All of those accomplishments without donating a single penny.

They have a set up where it is very easy to get your full set without donating if you are willing to put in a little work and have enough skill to do it.

This was a great server and very fun as far as I can remember.
I wish you the best of luck in this new era. :)

@gunz Fuck this people. I always loved GunzOT and will always do. <3 This is server is not a p2w server.

@Tarek1337
@imkingran
Thank you guys for your support. We would be happy to see you on the server again.

In regards to "Pay to Win":
I've played this server through 2 resets around 1-1.5 years ago and both times I was able to have at least one character in the top 5 and the last run I had 3 characters in the top 15. All my mages were the top 3 magic levels. All of those accomplishments without donating a single penny.

They have a set up where it is very easy to get your full set without donating if you are willing to put in a little work and have enough skill to do it.

This was a great server and very fun as far as I can remember.
I wish you the best of luck in this new era. :)
What nickname you had there? :p

I really liked playing there with my friends for couple of months after the start, aswell.
You obviously are able to get the donation items to yourself, eventually without donating, but the road there isn't that easy, specially if you play alone.
To be the top 1. you had to be VIP (before) e.g VIP experience bonus, and VIP isles.

After all, seems like the OT is going towards "better" direction, good luck :) @gunz

Thank you. We would like to see some other feedback from players which can improve the server.
Also we have fixed several things today:
- Added and tested DeathMatch Event
- Added new party share experience based on real tibia
- Added automatic crystal coin give on advance - level 50 = 5 crystal coints, level 100 = 10 crystal coins

You would imagine people would learn the rules during 7-8 years, but I guess not.
Do not double post within 24h.

I played and it was fun. But is play to win. Yes there are quest but that means that guilds with donates camp there killing people to prevent them from getting them. Also didn't you have a problem with "someone tping a lot of someone's noon chars to that quest? Also didn't it take you months to fix the duplication glitch that allowed players to duplicate items and make bps of donors for their friends?

Oh and VIP was camped by strongest guilds so if you weren't warring most the time going there meant death. The top guild would block entrance and no one could enter cause wolves and parcels

Personally it was a great server but the owners caused a lot of people to leave. Their latest numbers were mostly MC's. Reset as much as you want but I know a lot of us old players that have left for good

Status
Not open for further replies.