• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Heroland | Custom Map 8.60

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Caused by terrorist attacks in france" dude you think that´s a joke? Who the fuck is so dumb and use that as apologizea for being a fkn retard, you disgust me...:mad::mad: And if you go in with heroland.net or warloria.sytes.net you will come to frozeria (it called that because it laggs all the time)

Soo... restart in 2 weeks xD?

Friday event again? Atleast think of something new when you try to make a 'different' server.

Maybe this time you should try to keep it online for more then 2 weeks, should be a record! Then obviously you will restart, but then make it try to keep it up for 3 weeks etc.

Oh the good thing is you will get your points back when he is restarting lmao

I suggest we get some type of staff in here to close this thread before Frozeria continues to bump this obviously scamming dead server.
Inb4red

Server backup!

We have moved all our server package to another locationb to make it stable. Again we are truely sorry for all the downtime. stab

With the new our new database location the server will not go down again.

Well the funny part is that frozeria isnt even a staff member he just made this thread for no reason

And another pay to win server, off you go ~~

server sucks. owner fails at life, server is not worth the time, will reset in 3 weeks time, IF YOU READ THIS DON"T PLAY THE SERVER! IT'S A SCAM! 4

This admin just want accounts then he gonna try all day all nite to hack them in RL Tibia also (their paypal) Yesterday he threaten me in his ot to ddos me and then ip ban me. Well good luck to ddos me cuz that ain't gonna happen kiddo, You talk shit but can't do anything in rl life only threat to ddos and hack ppl´s computer.

Again a server restart?
All are reset to lvl 8 and the items are saved but what about the magic level and all the training?
And u need more donation coz vip island is not gonna be for free.
Good trick to get more donates....

This is a perfect example of someone who ruins the OT community by being a major fucking dickwad. Nice.

"good trick to get more donates" balbalblabla serious grow up you kiddos. There is facts look at it please. Castle was removed and VIP was introduced, Castle is a much more "donation advantage" then VIP is t.t

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back