• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Heroland | Custom Map 8.60

Status
Not open for further replies.
And guys its not even me (the owner of frozeria) who created this thread. So lolz just get a life guys haters t.t 2500 accounts registered proofs that im righ and your wrong t.t

Fucking noob GM ddos players and only host for money!

Do not join! And if you do then do NOT DONATE! He will reset server as soon as people stopps donation! Fucking noob

Hey guys, I have a prove that this is the owner of heroland.
Type heroland.net and it will open frozeria.net, and if you make an account in this ot in tibialoader type heroland.net it will be opened as frozeria.
And all the map is same and nothing changed just the name.

Yea, Spifa/frozeria/Heroland is the same fucking mooron with anger issues.
Wish i was able to blacklist everything about that douche!
Attacking other servers cuz you're unable to run your own properly is not the solution, go back to Denmark "Mr Skåne" :*

Check otservlist frozeria had been added on the 3rd feb already with over 200 players like wtf? It's fucking halairious, what the fuck is going on here! Lol

Oh and the owner of hero land and frozeria are definitely same owners this is how I know how, simply type in google search bar "frozeria ot" and third link down will be a otservlist web page saying
Heroland.net we do not have such server in our database. So if these allegations of scamming is true, I highly do not recommend playing frozeria. Which already has 200 players and a scammer jumping up and down on his computer at home lol

Ah how many server crashes?
Some guys spend 500 euros for points on your server and you can resolve this problem.

Ah the site isnt opening !!!
New ot of this same map think the name!!
Think It!!!

I'm not same person as vingo ban me if you want for spamming i'm don't even work with ots anymore peace!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back