• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France]Hexera 10.94

ynneK

Reaction score

If you are planning to play on a stable 10.94 server we are inviting you to create your character with desired name right now!

What are the main features of Hexera:
- Real map 10.94 with three aditional new islands (and quests on them)!
- Real Tibia like monsters
- All major quests: Rathleton Quest, Oramond Quest, Roshamuul Quest, War Against the Hive, Gnomebase
- AI Bosses
- New mounts, animations, graphics
- Market, offline training
- Retro PVP
- Anti-kick system. You lose connection to your internet? Thanks to our system you will have a big chance of surviving!
- Tired of all those servers which are restarted every month? We will never delete your character! We already have one server (Hexana.net) which hasn't been restarted for almost 5 years - you can trust us about that!

http://www.hexera.net

promo_5.png

World Events:
- Massive Team Battle
- Castle War
- Tibia Quiz - how well do you know our world?

promo_2.png

World Changes:
- Horse Station
- Yasir
- Swamp Fever
- Overhunting
- Fury Gates
- Ab'Dendriel Changing Grounds
- Demon Wars

promo_3.png

Lords:
Hexera is inhabited by intelligent creatures - Lords. Lords can sense the weakest spot in the team and attack in the least expected moment. They are unpredictable and fighting them requires special caution. They also know previously unprecedented spells.

promo_4.png

Achievements:
There are 43 achievements available on our server. We present some of them below, the rest is hidden and you will have to talk to some NPCs in order to get some valuable information about them. Are they valuable? Definitely yes! You will receive a special treatment on Heliar island as soon as you get a lot of them!

pro-fisherman.png
action_man.png
emperor.png
socialite.png
yalaharian.png
exterminator.png

IP: hexera.net
Port: 7171
Client: 10.94

Last edited:
Just simple question. Why should I play there if there are milions of real maps? What does it have that other servers not

Just simple question. Why should I play there if there are milions of real maps? What does it have that other servers not

Let me paste you this from the thread :)
- Real map 10.77 with three aditional new islands (and quests on them)!

There are features which other servers don't have in their offer and some of them are listed in the thread.

Let me paste you this from the thread :)
- Real map 10.77 with three aditional new islands (and quests on them)!

There are features which other servers don't have in their offer and some of them are listed in the thread.

Some screens of those islands?

so ambera fails and you came with another copy of it with just a few changes, like the name... lol

I see the same screens as on ambera start. There is something new?

@kamilcioo
We are "mixing" Ambera server with Hexana one. The new islands are reworked Asylum/Heliar and Engran coming with their quests, ai bosses and unique items with bonuses.
Engran: http://hexana.net/images/additional/towns/island_engran_full.png
Asylum: http://hexana.net/images/additional/towns/island_asylum.png
Heliar: http://hexana.net/images/additional/towns/island_heliar.png

Other non-mentioned custom features:
- Crash recovery system (when it happens noone loses anything)
- Badges
- Cast System
- Events: Castle War/Massive Team Battle/Quiz

@Skykes:
I don't really know what you mean by "out of the box anti kick system". We are aiming on adding all real tibia quests and I guess we can finally focus on it since we fixed almost all reported Ambera bugs.

@Evil Puncker:
Yes indeed, we create another copy of it, actually not a copy since Hexera is going to be more fun server with different set of rules (such as lower cooldowns). Ambera was our first real server after 8.6, we had a tons of bugs which made a lot of people quit. However, we made a promise that we will not restart Ambera and despite the low number of players - we will keep it. Instead we decided to host a new server.
In the past 4 months we made 30 updates to Ambera which resulted in over 1200 file changes. There is a huge difference between Ambera from December and Hexera. With Hexera we make another promise, that we will not delete characters if the server fails but instead we will merge it with Ambera.

Just curious, why dont you just implement those changes directly to Ambera instead of having to create a new server?

I liked the Ambera and Hexana servers back when I played them. Good luck :)

Last time i played this there was some bugs, sure they got alot of players but the GM's never really replied to there players : p i tried to get support so many times and never got it, so i gave away all my items & points that i donated and quit.

Another thing that really bothers me is, when you fail in a server you shut down the server and come out with a different name, if you actually kept with a name like NoxiousOt which has been online for almost over 4 years with TWO resets and still get alot of reputation.

Stick to one name, keep that name, instead of all these noob ass names ^^

Most of this guy server(s) are just money farms for him he doesnt care about the player base. As soon as 1 server is dieng he replace it with a new server,
just under another name. StealthModeLVL100:rolleyes:

How can we stick to the Ambera name when we are not going to shutdown it because we promised not to? Just curious.

Anyway, there is always at least 1 gamemaster online for 8 hours per day so it's not really hard to get an answer.

It looks like a well put together server. I always appreciate that time you guys take to put in your graphic advertisements and your website is very neat and simple as well.

Good Luck on the server, I hope you guys are successful. :)

Well, You're retarded? or you just dont read posts by xinn ? VVV

@kamilcioo
We are "mixing" Ambera server with Hexana one. The new islands are reworked Asylum/Heliar and Engran coming with their quests, ai bosses and unique items with bonuses.
Engran: http://hexana.net/images/additional/towns/island_engran_full.png
Asylum: http://hexana.net/images/additional/towns/island_asylum.png
Heliar: http://hexana.net/images/additional/towns/island_heliar.png

Other non-mentioned custom features:
- Crash recovery system (when it happens noone loses anything)
- Badges
- Cast System
- Events: Castle War/Massive Team Battle/Quiz

@Skykes:
I don't really know what you mean by "out of the box anti kick system". We are aiming on adding all real tibia quests and I guess we can finally focus on it since we fixed almost all reported Ambera bugs.

@Evil Puncker:
Yes indeed, we create another copy of it, actually not a copy since Hexera is going to be more fun server with different set of rules (such as lower cooldowns). Ambera was our first real server after 8.6, we had a tons of bugs which made a lot of people quit. However, we made a promise that we will not restart Ambera and despite the low number of players - we will keep it. Instead we decided to host a new server.
In the past 4 months we made 30 updates to Ambera which resulted in over 1200 file changes. There is a huge difference between Ambera from December and Hexera. With Hexera we make another promise, that we will not delete characters if the server fails but instead we will merge it with Ambera.