• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Hiberna 7.72 [ELOTH TEAM] - 25.03.2017

Yes.

Whos doing servers not for money nowadays? Its players who are leaving server, we are never closing the server if there are players that are playing server. So maybe instead calling 'ots for 2 weeks' we should call 'players for 2 weeks'

+1

Whos doing servers not for money nowadays? Its players who are leaving server, we are never closing the server if there are players that are playing server. So maybe instead calling 'ots for 2 weeks' we should call 'players for 2 weeks'

Can't stress the truth in this enough, this is 100% the case.

DarkOt + Classicus are the worst, they know how to reset a server and just make people donate over and over while they just run the server. They might say they do that to keep server online but the money they make like 10% is to run the server and the other 90% they just keep for themselves. To be honest if players get bored and quit and they do a reset players should get their points back, like why would i donate again to play the same dam server that died before the reset? It is all just pointless, i hope Cipsoft does what Runescape did and make oldschool servers, then these thieves won't have players playing their Cash Servers (Pay2Play).

You sir are a fucking legend. I see you write on almost every topic on advertisment and crying to get your donation points back, its all you can speak about. And still you are donating to every server it seems. I gues you don't know what the word "Donation" means. If you don't want to lose your money then don't feed them with it.

You sir are a fucking legend. I see you write on almost every topic on advertisment and crying to get your donation points back, its all you can speak about. And still you are donating to every server it seems. I gues you don't know what the word "Donation" means. If you don't want to lose your money then don't feed them with it.
I have not donated on a server in over a year, i have learned not to feed the money hungry hosters and to just play the game. I also mostly only donate to ots that i know will never reset or shutdown. I am still waiting for a really good oldschool server to host either long term or just not steal money from players (resets ect).

I cant wait until it starts i hope for a really nice edition btw you can't download client and there is no info on Tasks and the client can't be downloaded

@GOD Wille Will you do anything to prevent mass rune farming? When a single player has 5-10 mcs for rune farming sure it looks nice on the otserver list but in reality it hurts the ingame balance. See you ingame.

FAIL FAIL FAIL XD

"Due to low amount of players that are interested in Hiberna.net server will not start."

Powiem tak, jeżeli wybieracie taką osobę żeby była "twarzą" waszego otsa, to nie oczekujcie zbyt wiele.
jhAVBev.png

Back