• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] InsanityOT 8.6 7171|CUSTOM|HIGHEXP|PRESTIGE RANKS|CUSTOM MAP|500+ MONSTERS|100+ BOSSES

I like this ot but now im just starting to get mad i just got this nice new pet for 24000 spell tokens and when i try to use it. (Our vocation cannot use this spell)

19:44 You see dracola's eye.
It weighs 0.30 oz.

I like this ot but now im just starting to get mad i just got this nice new pet for 24000 spell tokens and when i try to use it. (Our vocation cannot use this spell)

19:44 You see dracola's eye.
It weighs 0.30 oz.
Just talk to him about it. I guarantee he will help you with regards to it

I do now in-fact notice the lag now, Hopefully a restart or something later today if plausible could help. Or switching hosts might be ideal. We'll see :c
Idk it's odd... Very very late night in the US there is like no lag... Then during the day it's bad lol.

We're going to be switching host today(or well tonight as its 21:13 here) so it will get better.

PYG3Jyr.png

okay :(

Idk the whole botting thing is an interesting topic. Because even the people who bitch about people afk botting do it also.... May not be intentional but you going to grab food and shit is also considered "afk botting" personally for this type of server I think it should kinda be allowed

~edit~ honestly id think about hosting a poll and seeing what people think about the idea

Last edited:
Will be switching to the new host tonight or tomorrow. Most likely tomorrow as it takes a bit time to do it. No progress will be lost and theres not going to be any lag dont worry :) Just hang on with us for a day or two as we switch over

Anyone got a script elfbot for botting spell monks as an assassin and looting all spell tokens?

My character appears to be broken, everytime i prestige even if in a spawn like everyone else does it, It TP's me to temple! super annoying now i can't really level

Edit: I'm a weetard yaaaaay

Last edited: