• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] InsanityOT 8.6 7171|CUSTOM|HIGHEXP|PRESTIGE RANKS|CUSTOM MAP|500+ MONSTERS|100+ BOSSES

Today is a good day!
Server has almost no laggs at all.

22:23 46 player(s) online: Time to start working on updates!

bNghS7W.jpg

OKAY so with everyone trying to bot prestiges.... they are causing lag among all the players on the server. I am not complaining because i also am botting but the thing about it is the scripts you guys are using to prestige is putting to much stress on the server. If your going to bot prestiges people use this script (auto 200 listas Prestige | if [$level == 61857] {npcsay 'hi | wait 100 | npcsay 'prestige' | wait 100 | npcsay 'yes' | wait 100} )

~edit~ you won't be spamming like you are now

19.03.2016 Patch & Mini Update!
- Added a later on in game quest

Picture (Warning big image):
wGL89Fa.jpg
- Fixed Passive of statistics not giving extra mana to people and also added magic level bonus to the item.
- Added a new mid-game quest inside the Tombs (Enter teleport in hunting room which says tombs & other quests to get into the Tombs, 5th pr+ recommended)
- Fixed a few more levers in EQ room
- Added a few new spells
- Added a new item called "Insanity Rune" which is gainable through the defiler quest
- Added two new bosses called "Bog Raider" and "Mondo"

Whats to come tomorrow 20.03.2016
- 3 new tiers of equipment and weapons
- New annihilator (Difficulty: medium)
- New spawns due to all of the spawns being taken so often
- Finally, the compensation for me taking a long time for putting the OT online
- Tasks where you have to kill X Amount of monsters for X Item basing from lowest hunting monster in the game (spider) to the very highest
- New quests
- New Spells
- New Monsters
- Possibly a new dungeon, we'll see on that one. :) But maybe!
+ more

Nice updates !
If anyone joins msg me on "Syno" if im not afk I can give you some started eq...

Is it only me that is playing at 600-1000ping?

Would like more tps to quest to :rolleyes:

And fix exana kruftaxda (summoner) for all vocs

Last edited: