• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] InsanityOT 8.6 7171|CUSTOM|HIGHEXP|PRESTIGE RANKS|CUSTOM MAP|500+ MONSTERS|100+ BOSSES

Sneaky peaky.. @Synnical
Seems like people is getting their beloved !prestige command afterall :(
wDrv4zs.png

Prestige command was removed again. Seems like there is nothing we can do to better the situation with this command, doesnt matter if we exhaust it as it will still lagg the OT. Im sorry but as of right now it seems like the command cant be taken in use.

Is it just me or i debug every few hundred prs?

Last edited:
It was, people were having auto 100 say !prestige. Literally spamming the living hell out of the command which laggs the OT. Too many requests at once. Had to disable it
why dont you just add a limit so you can only say it once every few seconds, and if they spam it you have a script warning them /force debugging them if they disregard it... simple

why dont you just add a limit so you can only say it once every few seconds, and if they spam it you have a script warning them /force debugging them if they disregard it... simple
Most likely the script itself is faulty and he just covers it up with something what is easier to explain.
Because I wouldn't believe DestinationSer wouldn't know how to make simple cooldown on action

Most likely the script itself is faulty and he just covers it up with something what is easier to explain.
Because I wouldn't believe DestinationSer wouldn't know how to make simple cooldown on action
I did add a cooldown to the talkaction. When 30 players say !prestige at the very same time and it logs you out, edits your level in database and then logs you back in its going to be a lot of lagg due to the massive changes per 5th second which the cooldown was at in the database.

tldr: a lot of queries = lagg