• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] InsanityOT 8.6 7171|CUSTOM|HIGHEXP|PRESTIGE RANKS|CUSTOM MAP|500+ MONSTERS|100+ BOSSES

Little sneaky peaky on todays update.
I'll be bringing in task npcs for certain monsters and bosses so that if you are on a mission to farm some eq for yourself you might aswell do the task of killing so many of that type of monster aswell
Theres def going to be a few new quests, the new promo is gonna be introduced maybe today or tomorrow and theres going to be a new main vocation aswell
+ a lot of more

Another little sneaky peaky.

Introducing; Alpha system!
5O5OyL1.png

What differences these from our already Elite system? Unless the Alpha is a world boss (hint hint) it will leave behind an army of very angry minions. If you kill etc a Alpha creature that is not a world boss it will summon a couple of its minions upon death. Alphas are EXTREMELY difficult to kill and provides a great deal of experience and loot upon death. It can be very dangerous to kill one, would you dear to do so?

Another little sneaky peaky.

Introducing; Alpha system!
5O5OyL1.png

What differences these from our already Elite system? Unless the Alpha is a world boss (hint hint) it will leave behind an army of very angry minions. If you kill etc a Alpha creature that is not a world boss it will summon a couple of its minions upon death. Alphas are EXTREMELY difficult to kill and provides a great deal of experience and loot upon death. It can be very dangerous to kill one, would you dear to do so?

Yes I would dear do so.

I see no point in playing until the prestige command is back :( I debug every few minutes and it's a pain to setup everything again
The prestige command will return eventually. I removed it as it lagged the ot into oblivion but ill prob exhaust it and add it back

honestly I don't think the script lagged the server anymore than it does randomly throughout the day

i really doubt !prestige command is making the server lag, considering it didnt really lag more when you had it than it does with a lot of players on, and even if it does just limit the use of it...
most likely something with the mass amount of prestiging going onn taxing server too much

i really doubt !prestige command is making the server lag, considering it didnt really lag more when you had it than it does with a lot of players on, and even if it does just limit the use of it...
most likely something with the mass amount of prestiging going onn taxing server too much
It was the prestige command for sure as it had no exhaustion at all. Tomorrow I'll work on adding exhaust to it and optimizing it as much as I possible can do. Then I'll add it back to the server to test it and we'll see how it goes.

It was the prestige command for sure as it had no exhaustion at all. Tomorrow I'll work on adding exhaust to it and optimizing it as much as I possible can do. Then I'll add it back to the server to test it and we'll see how it goes.
yeah but the server is still incredibly laggy even with it gone, so the main cause for the lag wasnt the command, although it might very well have added to it.

As a player predicted yesterday, Today I had a dam power outage that lasted for hours xD Well atleast thats over now haha

just a little photoshoot
kcBJJK7.png
eEA5o0I.png
9y9NVw2.png
KQQbp3V.png
Not giving anyone special permission, but everyone whos assassin and went legend right now can't use the anti-debug spell and therefor till this update launches today its okay if they use legend rage or any spell in there. But after this update launches and i've corrected my mistake with that spell its yet again no longer allowed to use anything other than debug friendly spells in there :)

Not giving anyone special permission, but everyone whos assassin and went legend right now can't use the anti-debug spell and therefor till this update launches today its okay if they use legend rage or any spell in there. But after this update launches and i've corrected my mistake with that spell its yet again no longer allowed to use anything other than debug friendly spells in there :)
sounds good i dont really mind them using the spells tbh but thought i would of post em :0

Yesterday there was an update, so i will repost the updates here :) You can find them on our website, click HERE
Mini-Update 27.03.2016 & Upcoming
- Added 2 new promotion vocations (Archangel and Fallen Angel since we have 2 dungeons now called Gods Dungeon and Hells dungeon i saw the names fit dont judge pls)
- Added new tier of equipment called "Original Set" to fit the name of the new boss.
- Added a new boss "The original Vampire" for very high prestige
- Added about 7 new monsters thats gonna be found in Hells dungeon
- Fixed Prestige rage so it no longer can be glitched into lasting forever (Hopefully, im not sure if I fixed it 100% yet but i guess we'll see)
- Fixed The Red Dragon annihilator bug where you could walk through the dragons and onto the chest
- Fixed the Inactive Nuclear helmet where it would not give you the helmet and just take your coins even if you met all the requirements
- Added a new function to the game thats gonna minimize lagg on startup by a lot, basically you will be teleported to temple once a update is hitting the game to minimize afk botters in spawn
- Added back the anti-debug spell for legends that originiated from Assassin as i messed up with that spell last update
- Reduced upgraded avatars speed and increased attacking interval by 500 MS to reduce the amount of lag produced by that area.
- Fixed a couple bugs on the map
- Added new spells for the new promotions

Upcoming:
- Optimization of the beloved !prestige command
- New spawns
- New quests for high and low levels
- Made Start game easier for new comers as this is a very advanced ot and can be very confusing at once
- New bosses
- New Promotions
- New vocation (Paladin)
+ more