• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] InsanityOT 8.6 7171|CUSTOM|HIGHEXP|PRESTIGE RANKS|CUSTOM MAP|500+ MONSTERS|100+ BOSSES

lameeeeeeeeee I was just getting into the server T_T

Is it safe to assume that because of the lag all week server keeps shutting down?

Is the update comming up tonight?
It might have to be a bit later due to right now I gotta fix this crash. I dunno how long its gonna take me but if the update gets set to launch to tomorrow instead of today there will be a compensation for that. :)

This is not going to happen, sorry.
Reason for that is because if you were to have to say a code when prestiging for every prestige during the duration of a thousand prestiges you'd eventually grow very tired of prestiging all togheter. It would also give these alpha botters a major lead over manual players if they know how to work their way around it
I mean for afk bot checking also just dont put it for npc

Plus thats still easy to make a script to counter that with Elfbot, so its just pointless.
not if you have to do something like arrow key north/south/west/east3:3:59d:south:north:west:4:3:5:5 and says please do the following to have your character not frozen within 3 minutes

There is a big problem I have tried it on 10 computers my computers at home or school or work or public places, i download elfbot crack from around 3 websites on all the computers and i use tibia.sx tibia.clients rmere map editor clients 8.60 otserv loader, i also freeze a lot too and it i always crash while hunting at every spawn i go to how do i fix this? my scripts are listed below
auto 400 listas Prestige | if [$level == 61857 && $subfriend.distance <= 3] {npcsay 'hi | wait 200 | npcsay 'prestige' | wait 200 | npcsay 'yes' | wait 200}
auto 1000 listas 'Auto UE' | if [$monstersaround.3 >= 1 && $playersaround.8 == 0]{say 'legend antidebug spell'}
auto 400 listas Heal | if [$dmgs >= 1000 || $hppc < 100] {useoncreature 3163 self}
auto 200 listas 'Reconnect' | ifnot $connected { reconnect | wait 3500 }
auto 200 ifnot $moving { reconnect | wait 20000 }

I also advise that if your memory for the server is low flash you should upgrade it or make server harder a little but lower prestiges for getting vocations because if all these players are getting like 50k prestige you can make it like into 500 prestiges or if you dont upgrade your memory it will be like a weak pull out game and itll crash and you will have to owe the server child support type of stuff to have the serv fixed

I also advise that if your memory for the server is low flash you should upgrade it or make server harder a little but lower prestiges for getting vocations because if all these players are getting like 50k prestige you can make it like into 500 prestiges or if you dont upgrade your memory it will be like a weak pull out game and itll crash and you will have to owe the server child support type of stuff to have the serv fixed
Reason its crashing is due to the startup file being 32 bit. Atm working on changing it to 64 bit so this wont happen :)

Plus thats still easy to make a script to counter that with Elfbot, so its just pointless.
fuck off you dont know shit
if you do PlayerPopupFYI elfbot cant read it, only magebot can
noone uses magebot
or blackd
cant remember, magebot or blackd
but not elf

fuck off you dont know shit
if you do PlayerPopupFYI elfbot cant read it, only magebot can
noone uses magebot
or blackd
cant remember, magebot or blackd
but not elf
With macro and any ocr software is possible, lol

Last edited:
@DestinationSer remember to use the auto restarter I uploaded to OtlandCloud :) It restarts at crash or certain intervals and can do scheduled server backups/saves.