• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] InsanityOT 8.6 7171|CUSTOM|HIGHEXP|PRESTIGE RANKS|CUSTOM MAP|500+ MONSTERS|100+ BOSSES

swhrlkjdvbrbsfnvqemovfozbcfggrlrweaazulsxdehoqtxldwmrljsvemfdrsdembsfskxhijnrygdrcjuaziejvouqtatzsgw

@DestinationSer
i made new spell and dont have any spell

ps. i made it on noob char and i have it there but its for fucking 717218 lvl where max is 717217...

Last edited:
swhrlkjdvbrbsfnvqemovfozbcfggrlrweaazulsxdehoqtxldwmrljsvemfdrsdembsfskxhijnrygdrcjuaziejvouqtatzsgw

@DestinationSer
i made new spell and dont have any spell

ps. i made it on noob char and i have it there but its for fucking 717218 lvl where max is 717217...
The level 717218 is probably named "Celestial" and its a monster spell. You will get the new spell under todays patch, im increasing the difficulty slightly on that quest and making the spell actually work.

Just a headsup! Server is gonna be offline for 5 to 10 minutes if not 15 minutes due to a host restart. We're working on fixing this lagg issue and hopefully once we're finished there will be close to no lag

Nevermind just skimmed thru the past 20 pages
@waldek0131 I would recommend you do the same before saying anything next time. This server is off a lot and bugs out, site and client having issues and its been that way the past couple weeks. That is prolly what is going on now. So maybe its not a "DEAD PROJECT" but from the comments you can tell its definitely not on all the time.

GL on this server tho - I hope this was just a open beta launch or something and maybe will be ready in the future

@waldek0131 I would recommend you do the same before saying anything next time. This server is off a lot and bugs out, site and client having issues and its been that way the past couple weeks. That is prolly what is going on now. So maybe its not a "DEAD PROJECT" but from the comments you can tell its definitely not on all the time.

GL on this server tho - I hope this was just a open beta launch or something and maybe will be ready in the future
Uh server has ran stable since the beginning, however recently updated have caused something to make the server crash sometimes. So I wouldn't say that you hope it was an open beta launch nd that "one day" will be ready

you sure? I clicked link and its not found, used ip changer and server don't exist...

I clicked the link and it took me to
http://insanityot.hopto.org/register.php
but it doesn't exist

Used IP changer but it doesn't exist..

But maybe im wrong and its a closed server and not accepting new players

Seems like an issue on your end. We're not having this issue :) The server is online.

Have you heard the saying "Don't judge a book by its appearance"?
I recommend you try the server out before trying to post a negative review on something you really havent played. Tho I welcome you to try us out anytime! Very great community and a bunch of active staff here just waiting to help you out :)

I hope you can get this connection problem of yours solved out so that you could test us out and then write a review if you feel to do so

Last edited:
Stable but inefficient. Pages 1-15 talk about the server not being up on time, horrible lags and kicks, and then people saying "im gone contact me when you fix the server". After than its about getting switched and more people not being able to be logged on, then after that it talks about crashes and people asking constantly about it being on..

Due to the efficiency I would hope that it was a Beta test, but I was wrong.. so how many players? With all these people claiming to be waiting for a smoother service, and all the other players that cant get on, and the ones that haven't tried and are trying to make a chars..

My connection issue? Hmm worked with the other clients that are online in this thread.. and reading this thread you can see your AMAZING track record for perfect performance huh? So must be me lol

I'm curios what did you change to crash your server so often?
Over time I have had 4 tricky crash problem on my server and have fixed them all.
Maybe it's something similar, after all we are still using similar TFS.

I'm curios what did you change to crash your server so often?
Over time I have had 4 tricky crash problem on my server and have fixed them all.
Maybe it's something similar, after all we are still using similar TFS.
Its low memory issues. Aka, .exe has been 32 bit for a while without me knowing. I was certain it was 64 bit, but we're working on converting it. Been hitting some errors here and there so its gonna take a couple days to get it fixed :) Errors like missing components etc