• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] InsanityOT 8.6 7171|CUSTOM|HIGHEXP|PRESTIGE RANKS|CUSTOM MAP|500+ MONSTERS|100+ BOSSES

I am doing something for these crashes. Working on recompiling it into 64 bit, some people may think "But its so easy!" but keep in mind that these sources are 5 years old and over the years components have gone missing. Its not an easy task :) Server is online now

and crash again

These people probably all hate me
5LRxDMR.png

You guys should map a jail they cant get out of and you tp them to temple once they say a code

I´ve been considering if I should donate or not but I havent been able to reach you in-game to talk about it please do me the favour of messaging me

i can't open ur site in my country idk why :S proxy block ur site u can make char for me admin look in ur msg and than replay my msg

i can't open ur site in my country idk why :S proxy block ur site u can make char for me admin look in ur msg and than replay my msg

Server blocked the whole egyptians you can try this ip: 5.196.117.25