• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] InsanityOT 8.6 7171|CUSTOM|HIGHEXP|PRESTIGE RANKS|CUSTOM MAP|500+ MONSTERS|100+ BOSSES

Stop acting like a child.

Your picture where I said id 1 hit wasnt even directed to you. It was directed as a joke to devil knight.
I killed you yes, because you are so darn NEGATIVE! You get on to say "Im bored" etc. all the time. I won't deal with such negativity 24/7, since you did create this post for no reason other than to try to post a negative review about the ot consider yourself banished from the server. You are no longer welcome @Matt17 and never in eras in the future will you be either. Good bye and have a horrible day my previous friend.
ggrekt

All I have to say is if you get upset if one of us kill you joking around in temple while we are all there talking.... Stop being so emotional, because you don't lose prestiges when u die nor do u lose items lol

SERVER DIED COZ WEBSITE IP AINT WORKING AND STUFF SO SERVER IS DEAD !!
Sorry, we could not find insanityot.hopto.org.

seems like someone abused a shit toons prob Koda as he i back for God position or someone hacked and deleted the website

seems like someone abused a shit toons prob Koda as he i back for God position or someone hacked and deleted the website
Koda wouldn't have helped people out and proven himself worthy of the position just to abuse it the second he gets it.
Don't make assumptions just because the server is offline.

if you want to login to the server, use 5.196.117.25 as your ip. dunno why but thats how ppl are connecting.

Idk how, but im getting disconnected every some seconds after logged in... seems the server is getting connection troubles D:

btw i noticed it just happen when jax or the GMpenis are online >.<