• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] InsanityOT 8.6 7171|CUSTOM|HIGHEXP|PRESTIGE RANKS|CUSTOM MAP|500+ MONSTERS|100+ BOSSES

Reason its not online yet is because I want to make sure windows updates on the dedicated is done so it wont restart while the server is online.

Give it 10-15 mins more and then I can finally start setting up the OT and the website :)

man boob if u download and older version of otclient and use wine u might be able to run it on mac

How longer untill ot is on?
Don't know, Supposedly theres a total of 300+ updates and after this one is done I've done 114 updates. Its better that I do the updates now than the OT restarting on its own tonight

I just hope u'll find a good hoster and the server wont crash that often like it crashed previous eras

I just hope u'll find a good hoster and the server wont crash that often like it crashed previous eras
I hope it won't, this host is way more expensive + its a host we've never tried before. I have a good feeling about this one

"Give it 10-15 minutes" - 1 hour ago hahaha
Takes a little longer than im expecting. Its stuck at 54/86, prob downloading a service pack or something like that. So yeah I wont give an estimate cause i honestly dont know yet how many minutes if not hours till its done

Takes a little longer than im expecting. Its stuck at 54/86, prob downloading a service pack or something like that. So yeah I wont give an estimate cause i honestly dont know yet how many minutes if not hours till its done
Only install the security packages and ignore the rest, you won't need them.
I'd go use Linux instead for hosting.

You can also change the settings for updates so they need to be allowed before the server installs them, this will help you against unwanted restarts.

Only install the security packages and ignore the rest, you won't need them.
I'd go use Linux instead for hosting.

You can also change the settings for updates so they need to be allowed before the server installs them, this will help you against unwanted restarts.
Please do as HalfAway says. Make a quicker start.

Turns out I was being stupid, Apparently I thought it was being stuck at 54/86 but it had to be Installed soooo I noticed it after it have been stuck for 20 mins. So now im finishing up the last updates.

@HalfAway
Im aware, but I'll always use windows due to me just finding it being simpler. As Linux is upper and lower case sensitive i'd have to go about changing thousands of lines and honestly thats not something I want to do hehe.
The updates is something thats a must because if I don't download it all it will force itself to restart and that causes downtime, not something i want to risk hehe

Im hoping the dedicated will be ready to install the ot and website within an hour

I recommend this server to play especially when it comes to insanity I will always support this ot in some way like i always did before and it a very fun server for any new players.

Last edited: