• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] InsanityOT 8.6 7171|CUSTOM|HIGHEXP|PRESTIGE RANKS|CUSTOM MAP|500+ MONSTERS|100+ BOSSES

PS4 :D

btw i try going on the server and lol
ghZnVhs.png
haunted

Uhm, UHC 1.9 with bdubs,sidearms,speedy, and all them. The crew craft group and some randoms, and yeah im watching a series with etho, vintage and pause doing some like adventure map.
Yeah i liked speedy and them up until one episode speedy was being really douchey kinda lost my interest. I fucking love shadowbeats and nobody epic the call of duty and blowjobs song is hilarious

Yeah i liked speedy and them up until one episode speedy was being really douchey kinda lost my interest. I fucking love shadowbeats and nobody epic the call of duty and blowjobs song is hilarious
On the crew craft or a different video? i rarely watch speedys episodes, only ethos, bdubs, and polen. Shadowbeats i rarely see aswell but he seems halarious and ive never heard that song lmfao!! :eek:

On the crew craft or a different video? i rarely watch speedys episodes, only ethos, bdubs, and polen. Shadowbeats i rarely see aswell but he seems halarious and ive never heard that song lmfao!! :eek:
some crew video they killed a guy in dayZ and he started like crying and they made fun of him, dunno just kinda put me off seemed more like putting a guy down just my opinion though. haven't enjoyed his videos since

some crew video they killed a guy in dayZ and he started like crying and they made fun of him, dunno just kinda put me off seemed more like putting a guy down just my opinion though. haven't enjoyed his videos since
Seems very unprofessional, but i agree thatd probably bug me. I watch dayZ and all those types of games on twitch

Last edited:
yup i'm all for some good fun and shit but when it clearly matters that much to someone that they cry and you make fun of them. it's not longer funny or entertaining it more so pisses me off that people are like that :p

yup i'm all for some good fun and shit but when it clearly matters that much to someone that they cry and you make fun of them. it's not longer funny or entertaining it more so pisses me off that people are like that :p
Bullying at its finest! its a shame that he thought it was suitable for youtube.

A little update for you guys, we're almost done. So far its looking like theres not going to be any losses but we'll see. 1/1 will no longer be enabled as you'll from now on use website to create an account

Alright guys, Ill be on tomorrow. I'm extremely tired! Good luck flash and everyone whos helping out. Hopefully everything can be transferred over with no problems :) Goodnight!