• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] InsanityOT 8.6 7171|CUSTOM|HIGHEXP|PRESTIGE RANKS|CUSTOM MAP|500+ MONSTERS|100+ BOSSES

that question just show us ur age ofc u can-.- all ppls wont wait till it start and take items just 1 sec after serwer start so....
Yes, what he said.
You can even come back 2 years after and get your prestiges/items. Theres no time limit on this, we still got the other database so we can tell if someone is trying to trick us ;)

yea but kids dont understund it... i dont have items/weps so i just run to other way w/o targeting on and spam spell and run back so more ppls can exp... but why share spawn better kill new players coz they started play a days before us
there are some people that dont share spawns at all but thats what the game is all about its about killing or being friends with everyone, being a dick, anything, and it all comes to where the best gets all

there are some people that dont share spawns at all but thats what the game is all about its about killing or being friends with everyone, being a dick, anything, and it all comes to where the best gets all
that's not entirely true at all, it has pretty much been first come first serve considering people joining now don't stand a fighting chance against anyone whos already been playing. I understand their desire for spawns free of pvp considering we didn't even have pvp for the first few days. quit acting like such a warrior on the internet some people just want a fighting chance to catch up to us.

waldek i like u and know some legend from other ots and no1 else have problem to others and look at hes posts u cant change hes age xd

anyway going to sleep too cu and gl with reset hope we wont have lags anymore

that's not entirely true at all, it has pretty much been first come first serve considering people joining now don't stand a fighting chance against anyone whos already been playing. I understand their desire for spawns free of pvp considering we didn't even have pvp for the first few days. quit acting like such a warrior on the internet some people just want a fighting chance to catch up to us.
basically but i joined a bit late and i had nothing where ppl ready got legend v2 and it bother me cause when every i got on any spawn i was able to exp or even husky i got killed by many players but i didnt give up and when i got better eq i started to exp on swats even tho i never stopped dying cause there was always this 1 person with better eq and reb that killed me i didnt mind that and i just kept going but basically i would just say dont give up :D

waldek i like u and know some legend from other ots and no1 else have problem to others and look at hes posts u cant change hes age xd

anyway going to sleep too cu and gl with reset hope we wont have lags anymore
ye but dont worry bro its gonna be fine everyone will get their chance to shine :D

The temple position is wrong on purpose, nobody is supposed to be able to connect right now, I've heard some news of it and I'm almost certain they will update everyone soon just continue to be patient and watch some awesome episodes of daredevil season 2 :p

in the mean time this is what i am doing from 10.90 items to 8.6 works good
m3ivaSsW5aIsq