• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] InsanityOT 8.6 7171|CUSTOM|HIGHEXP|PRESTIGE RANKS|CUSTOM MAP|500+ MONSTERS|100+ BOSSES

says the guy who went to bed halfway through last nights events though :( left poor joachim by his lonesome
That is not true, I was helping him for like 9-10 hours until I crashed xD

says the guy who went to bed halfway through last nights events though :( left poor joachim by his lonesome
well to be fare... i worked 10 hours than got home tried to help him for like 8 hours.... than laid down for a min to rest my eyes and slept for 11 hours which was an accident XD. No worries left him in good hands @Cornex

YE , admin sleeping so nice , so when is that server gonna be online again ? i mean come on ! it been like 4 hours already ..

Its online now. I don't know what caused the crash as the server never really went down. The connection dropped till i restarted for some reason

Sec ill make sure he takes a look at the connection issue right now

~edit~ make sure you guys close your old clients that you have opened and relaunch them. Don't really see any issues on why it wont let you guys connect.