• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] InsanityOT 8.6 7171|CUSTOM|HIGHEXP|PRESTIGE RANKS|CUSTOM MAP|500+ MONSTERS|100+ BOSSES

and how Devil Knight is 40k prestige when he received the new promo yesterday lol

yea i have same question when i go sleep i was 17k and devil knight was 3k when i woke up i was 20k and hes is like 41k-.- how the fuck...

Update will most likely happen tomorrow, gonna try and pull this update out asap but I've been pretty much out all day and im gonna be busy most of the time today aswell

I also knew this would exactly happen because of all the botter high prestiges! Flash should add an !antibot command like it says
Antibot check say !antibot 3:3:9:d:3:6:d:c:h within x mins or get your character frozen in temple untill you say the command. If else fails, do a system like highexp
player: hi
player: prestige
npc: (put in code 39dk3j)
player: 39dk3j
npc: you are now prestiged

I also knew this would exactly happen because of all the botter high prestiges! Flash should add an !antibot command like it says
Antibot check say !antibot 3:3:9:d:3:6:d:c:h within x mins or get your character frozen in temple untill you say the command. If else fails, do a system like highexp
already suggested that in a different way but he doesnt want to

Ugh... portals. Sounds cool and all, but I don't like maps with portals

Ugh... portals. Sounds cool and all, but I don't like maps with portals
its a bot server what else would you expect? on top of that owner has to work and make updates atleast 2-4 times a week he does not have that much time to map

its a bot server what else would you expect? on top of that owner has to work and make updates atleast 2-4 times a week he does not have that much time to map

I just stated that I don't like maps with portals... the fact that the owner doesn't have time to map has nothing to do with it

Seems my char goes to a PREVIUS status, i cant find the epic items i did, my char is same than before i logged yesterday D:
Did you not relog for the entire day? its very advicable to do so. But i'll help you out first thing tomorrow, I've got to go to now once I get on :) Message any other admins aswell if im not on tomorrow while you are on

This is not going to happen, sorry.
Reason for that is because if you were to have to say a code when prestiging for every prestige during the duration of a thousand prestiges you'd eventually grow very tired of prestiging all togheter. It would also give these alpha botters a major lead over manual players if they know how to work their way around it

This is not going to happen, sorry.
Reason for that is because if you were to have to say a code when prestiging for every prestige during the duration of a thousand prestiges you'd eventually grow very tired of prestiging all togheter. It would also give these alpha botters a major lead over manual players if they know how to work their way around it
Plus thats still easy to make a script to counter that with Elfbot, so its just pointless.