• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Iriana 7.4 - Wayback machine. Let's go back in time! [18:00 Wednesday, 19 July]

GOD Wille

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
IRIANA 7.4 IS STARTING AT [2017-07-19] 18:00 CET!

Create your account today!
Iriana.net 7.4

Introduction:
Iriana is a complete replica out of the most famous Tibia version ever created in terms of playercount. We are proudly inviting you to join our server where you will be able to re-experience those times. We also strongly believe that you will love the server once you have started!
Features:
»
All 7.4 Quests/missions/tasks.
» Every island that did exist, i.e; + Port Hope.
» Balanced vocations, spell damages from 7.4 has been slightly tweaked in order to enhance this.
» All of the raids that existed back in the days are of course here.
[...]
» Great server stability in terms of D-dos protection, along with a completely lag-free connection.
» Shared Experience between party members.
» Active support that will assist you on facebook or in help channel in case if you will need it.
» Antibot Client in order to keep away the botters!
» Cast system which will livestream your game + an automatic Cam system that will upload records to your account panel at the site!

p8CQO3X.png

Connection information:
Client: Custom modified 7.4 client.

General Settings:
  • From 1 To 7 - x10
  • From 8 To 20 - x18
  • From 21 To 40 - x15
  • From 41 To 51 - x10
  • From 51 To 60 - x8
  • From 61 To 70 - x7
  • From 71 To 80 - x6
  • From 81 To 120 - x5
  • From 121 To 150 - x4
  • From 151 To 170 - x3
  • From 171 - x2

Skillrate: 9x
Magicrate: 4.5x
Lootrate: 4x

Additional information can be found at:
Iriana.net 7.4

Last edited:
So goroma/banuta will be avaiable? Assassin stars also? Will be needes make quests like on eloth?

Hah iriana was from Sasir xD same like eloth was from Losik... bro please
Do not steal someone's domain...

They are doing it on purpose, nothing u can do about it, who cares anyway.

Let me know how you can steal someone's domain.
waiting for it to expire and then buy it up the second it becomes available.
most domains are bought for 1 year, if the owner doesn't refresh it, it will expire after a year and become available within some week after that.
I had mastercores.com, once it expired some domain asshole bought it up and tried to sell it back to me for 3,000 Euro.

It's very common that people "steal" domains by buying up domains that just became available after long period of time.

Let me know how you can steal someone's domain.
You cannot call it 'steal' because that domain haven't been used since 2014 (since 2010 by sasir).
If I will throw the computer into the trash and you'll take it, should I call you a thief?

You cannot call it 'steal' because that domain haven't been used since 2014 (since 2010 by sasir).
If I will throw the computer into the trash and you'll take it, should I call you a thief?

I believe the only way to have the legal rights of a domain is by having your organisation lable it.
Althou a domain does not really expires on the due date, it's on hold for another 3-6 months, depending on the TLD's.

Let the god bless you if you will add pvp enfo and frag system from thoraot

Back