• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Iriana 7.4 - Wayback machine. Let's go back in time! [18:00 Wednesday, 19 July]

niebieskiii i give you my suggestion

• From 1 To 7 - x10
  • From 8 To 20 - x15
  • From 21 To 40 - x12
  • From 41 To 51 - x8
  • From 51 To 60 - x7
  • From 61 To 70 - x6
  • From 71 To 80 - x5
  • From 81 To 120 - x4
  • From 121 To XXX - x3

Skillrate: 9x
Magicrate: 4.5x
Lootrate: 4x

-Pvpenf on warmode
-War mode cant leave guild
-Ue and ggfb reduced damage per player
-Sunday make pvp enfo day
-Delete mc's

3 frags and 6 bann?
Not everyone will have war mode in 7.4 it will be 10x team of 10 ppl... make more frags omg
its not like 8.0 where is 2 big guilds

3 frags and 6 bann?
Not everyone will have war mode in 7.4 it will be 10x team of 10 ppl... make more frags omg
its not like 8.0 where is 2 big guilds
Agree, frags should be highered. 5 Red 8 Ban 8 Hours Fragtime in my opinion.

Ye you have frags for rpg server yet you put high rates... no sense man
decide if u want rpg or war xd

you need this, number 1 most important
1 release this the next upcoming friday, saturday or sunday if you don´t have time, not in the middle of the week (you might loose highscorechasers who work irl, start is kinda crucial for a server to be populated i feel)
2 pvp enfo on wars (trust me) and maybe some kind of reward to first who wins or first to 100/200 frags etc
3 abit more frags and lower fragtime (its pretty ok now, atleast not a fucking 24h like other)
4 no rs remover, so big guilds dont abuse not going into warmode
5 tasks, don´t know what you mean by 7.4 tasks as back in that time there was none but normal killingtasks is a must no ?
6 pz lock on boats (reduces the lvl 50 noobs random pking afking highlevels or such and enhances real pvp like an outdoor chase)
7 dont nerf mages, better buff exori, power bolt and healingspells on druids (I´ll be ok if you nerf ue mb half dmg per level so you can´t rly gfb + uecombo)
8 enhance spawn rate on shitty overloaded places like poh, cyclopolis, dragon lairs etc or just overall when or if it´s gonna be a crowded server
9 advertise more but yeah you said you got it solved

I think i speak to alot of veterans waiting for a good 7.4 again

10 gl hope u succeed

Last edited:
highare frags or gtfo
I rather to not have players such as you which arent respecting support. Show some respect so we can discuss about anything, otherwise your posts gonna be ignored.

Last edited:
watchout... Patryczek aka mcgregor going own this server like every 7.4 server...
Own? you act like punio or think you are someone? Damn noob leavee .... looking forward your "pvp" on this server ... noob just give your name before server start if you have "balls"

you need this, number 1 most important
1 release this the next upcoming friday, saturday or sunday if you don´t have time, not in the middle of the week (you might loose highscorechasers who work irl, start is kinda crucial for a server to be populated i feel)
2 pvp enfo on wars (trust me) and maybe some kind of reward to first who wins or first to 100/200 frags etc
3 abit more frags and lower fragtime (its pretty ok now, atleast not a fucking 24h like other)
4 no rs remover, so big guilds dont abuse not going into warmode
5 tasks, don´t know what you mean by 7.4 tasks as back in that time there was none but normal killingtasks is a must no ?
6 pz lock on boats (reduces the lvl 50 noobs random pking afking highlevels or such and enhances real pvp like an outdoor chase)
7 dont nerf mages, better buff exori, power bolt and healingspells on druids (I´ll be ok if you nerf ue mb half dmg per level so you can´t rly gfb + uecombo)
8 enhance spawn rate on shitty overloaded places like poh, cyclopolis, dragon lairs etc or just overall when or if it´s gonna be a crowded server
9 advertise more but yeah you said you got it solved

I think i speak to alot of veterans waiting for a good 7.4 again

10 gl hope u succeed
Pz on boats? You sir are ridiculous.

Own? you act like punio or think you are someone? Damn noob leavee .... looking forward your "pvp" on this server ... noob just give your name before server start if you have "balls"
It wasnt even me writing you know "fanboys" shut your mouth who the fook are you rly i slap your nose from your face and thats a fact. Good man Kenenana now have a sit!

Back