• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Kasteria 8.0 [ELOTH TEAM] - 1.10.2016 [1300 PLAYERS RECORD]!!

You shouldnt listen those morons mate.
There is no corrupt at all I swear, but its your decision.
Have a good time mate:)
Well there is not really much to talk about since they just posted oddshot on Kasti power abusing the game :p GG
Dont recommend

Corrupted and unfair community. All bots works here from pandoriumx page.

Owners of this server aren't thinking about long term server. I suggest you to play at Medivia or w8 for some pvp-war server.

Thanks for playing on Kasteria! Best 8.0 open tibia server ever!
Those who didn't started yet, create your account and being your adventure!

The video speaks for itself how things are being dealt with having a twitch streamer as a GM while playing on a regular character. It doesn't work in 9/10 cases, and this is one of them where it simply doesn't work.

Of course there's more to that video, but people ain't telling plain lies without any "proof".

kasti died at lvl 33 then he turn off stream and few minutes later he was lvl 35 XDDDDDDDD

Who the fuck is Kasti to you that you care so much? I don't know him, don't watch his streams etc. But for real, who cares if he buffs himself or not. I know that due to his 'advertise' we have got there 1.3k (!) players online and awesome playground on one of the best Tibia version 8.0. All you do is keep complaining and complaining. I'd rather play for the rest 1299 players, and recommend to you too.

Who the fuck is Kasti to you that you care so much? I don't know him, don't watch his streams etc. But for real, who cares if he buffs himself or not. I know that due to his 'advertise' we have got there 1.3k (!) players online and awesome playground on one of the best Tibia version 8.0. All you do is keep complaining and complaining. I'd rather play for the rest 1299 players, and recommend to you too.

Yeah and check how many are low lvl rune makers rofl or how many are lvl 8 just boosting online number

kasti died at lvl 33 then he turn off stream and few minutes later he was lvl 35 XDDDDDDDD
1kast.jpg

2_kast.jpg

3_kasti.jpg

ohpdxa6yt

qnjorsaf9

5rxegje85

guys why so much hate, don't be jelly he had good idea and turned it into money. Instead of flaming how many kids are playing on this corrupted server do something with your life/ knowledge and try to achieve something. It's not like im playing on this server and im definitely not "fanpuppet" but crying wont make difference.

I have told you before, that this server is corrupted and with very suck administration.

Back