• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Kasteria 8.0 [ELOTH TEAM] - 1.10.2016 [1300 PLAYERS RECORD]!!

i saw a stream on a player having a GM here, first time i see that gm plays hes own ot, probably abusing as shit to gg

i saw a stream on a player having a GM here, first time i see that gm plays hes own ot, probably abusing as shit to gg
ye its kasti tho hes an egghead but hes harmless, the only people he banned are the people that played specifically to run around after him and annoy him in any way possible.
And even if he gave himself levels it was like 5 at a low level so who cares even if he abuses it.
Agree hes super stupid and they should take his GM away and just make his character a Non-pvp character and just tell other players hes an NPC that exps on edron orks.

All this doesnt change the fact that the server is high quality and has a big population which is what makes a server good, who cares about tard that banned othet tards and gave himself 5 levels and a premium note? irrelevant on a larger scale.

maybe because you are stupid and cant understand that better server dont always mean more players but admins that dont abuse powers.
I get what you are sayin' ffs, but I am asking FOR the name of that BETTER 8.0 SERVER!
Who's stupid now?:)

hosted in america, spoofed players (he made 1300 accounts before the server launched), stuff from tibia 9.0, crystal coins and all eq and runes in donation shop, and low player population. this isnt even a 8.0 server mate.
i like it more because i wont get banned for killing game master

but you will get banned for killing regular players, he banned people for "PKing" and said it was "power abusing"
I dont want to conversate with you because your brain is not working correctly. Please stop replying to me

I dont want to conversate with you because your brain is not working correctly. Please stop replying to me
wat? sounds like you dont even know the OT you love so much, the admin of it has banned players for PK. nice logical fallacies u got there.

WAR MODE
From now it's not possible to leave guild, kick someone from guild or delete guild when guild is at active WAR!
So do not join guild, if you do not know/trust leader of guild!

Task system
GOD Not Sure (Gesior.pl) is still working hard on test server to make sure that everything in task system works perfect. It will be there on friday or saturday. More information tommorow. First screenshots from tests
8.gif

Screenshot 1:
task_teaser_1.png

Screenshot 2:
task_teaser_2.png

(rewards and missions are just test values)

it gives prem outfits+ability to get addons and 10% bonus exp, promo is 20k with or without pacc

Back