• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Kasteria 8.0 [ELOTH TEAM] - 1.10.2016 [1300 PLAYERS RECORD]!!

Lol everytime i go to dl the client my virus scanner deletes it..Only way to play is with the custom client ?

It is this time of the year again. Evil forces are sending one of their cruelest and most malevolent spirits to the Kasterian lands to wreak havoc.

But it is also time to decorate your houses and guildhalls with spiderwebs, pumpkinheads, decorative skeletons and bats. Visit the famous Halloween Hare, and to get transformed into an evil creature to conquer your fear. The Halloween Hare will show up on mainland and on Rookgaard on October 30.

adv22.png

From sunday's server save till the server save on November 2, the Mutated Pumpkin will appear west of Darashia to spread terror all over the land.

On the following day, there will be island added to the map called cemetery, created specially for the sake of the halloween event. The island will be invaded by different kinds of undead monsters. Every person taking part in this event, will be compensated after killing the main boss, that will appear in the last invasion.

Not to be intrusive or anything but the server you promoted no less than 3 months ago and claimed to be 'most authentic' and provide unique experience is now pretty much abandoned along with previous projects which lasted similar time. From time point of view and insight to your administrative attitude as well as abusing powers which you can't claim never did as many people saw live. You have no grounds to claim this project will last for another week/month or anytime at all as well you can't 'swear' server will provide enjoyable experience since in fact it didn't in your previous projects. And mainly because of that I personally wouldn't waste time on this server. Don't forget internet is holy time machine and almost nothing can be erased or drawn back. This is my honest opinion about stability of this project which you don't have to agree with. But anyway, good luck to this server.

You have no grounds to claim this project will last for another week/month

Of course he can't as well as no one else of ot hosters can claim such a things due to fact it depend on players, not ot owners (Medivia is an exception). However the only thing that ot managment may say is that they won't close it if the player amount will go down and in fact eloth.org is still available and online. So it all up to players and community.

guys why server is so boring already? you have spent so much time here and now you stopped to play wtf ;o ambera orshi ots?

serwerek powoli pada dziś wszyscy mają wolne a ludzi mało i będzie co raz mniej :)

We have updated loot of the following creatures:
Lizard Sentinel, Lizard Snakecharmer, Lizard Templar.

We have fixed range attacks of the following creatures:
Acolyte of the Cult, Enlightened of the Cult, Hunter.

We have fixed attacks of the following creatures:
Pirate Buccaneer, Pirate Corsair, Pirate Cutthroat, Pirate Ghost, Pirate Marauder, Pirate Skeleton.

Fixed heavy machete so you can cut bushes.

With tommorow's server save the Brotherhood of Bones and the Nightmare Knights, made an approach to the designers to ask them for outfits that clearly identify ranked characters as members of their orders. However, it rests exclusively with characters of the highest rank to choose those that are worthy to wear this special outfit. Only those that bear the title of a Dread Lord or a Lord Protector are able to enter a newly discovered room in which they can transform a precious jewel into magical outfit scrolls. There are 3 scrolls all together, one for every rank of the orders. Characters can only use a scroll if they have at least the required rank. Also scrolls of higher ranks can only be used if the scrolls of the lower ranks have been used before. Don't miss the chance to identify yourself as a member of a respected order!
Keep in mind that only one character of the highest rank is needed to obtain the scroll for the basic outfit for everybody that has joined the same order. Therefore, guilds or circles of friends might be well advised to support one of their members in getting the highest rank to obtain the basic outfit more quickly for everyone.

nightmare.jpg

brotherhood.jpg

"Instead of ostrich feathers, the husaria men wore wooden arcs attached to their armour at the back and raising over their heads. These arcs, together with bristling feathers sticking out of them, were dyed in various colours in imitation of laurel branches or palm leaves, and were a strangely beautiful sight to behold..."

hussars.png

We would like to invite you to participate in 11 November raids! If you kill 100 monsters from invasion you'll receive special outfit 'hussar' from NPC called Polish Hussar which is located in every temple.
On each raid there is going to be spawned 2 bosses - if you deal most damage or last hit you'll receive addons to hussar outfit from same NPC!

To receive an outfit after killing 100 monsters: hi > outfit > yes.
To receive first addon (Pasha boss) - hi > Kara Mustafa Pasha > yes.
To receive second addon (Buda boss) - hi > Ibrahim of Buda > yes.

Last edited:
It's a really nice idea to make access to an outfit trough participating in raids. I hope people will like the Hussar outfit :) Good luck!

ten serw pada dziś o 16 jak wystartuje wots
tak w ogole to kasti lubi jajka xd

One of server admins reply to server forum topic about server rules. Since server started there was controversy whether something is 'legal' or not as official server rules were almost completely ignored by administration and people were banned for pretty much anything that current gm felt like it's not legal.

sZCyLjp.png

Translation:
Regarding server rules lets be honest - its like 99% ots.
We haven't thought that players will read it and will to respect it.
Server rules on website either will be written from scratch or removed completely - this topic is on our 'todo' list and we will discuss about it.
At the moment though, I say: please "ignore" server rules on website.

And then gm is referring to most common server rule related topics such as trapping, selling gold, selling characters etc. which I'm not going to translate.

Do I really want to play on server with no rules?

Back