• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Kasteria 8.0 [ELOTHTEAM] - NEW FEATURE - MOUNT SYSTEM ADDED! - LESS THAN 24 HOURS TO START

NIEBIESKI LISTEN TO ME CAREFULLY :)

YOU DESTROY FRIBBEN SERVER WITH YOUR FRIENDS THIS FOKERS AND YOU GONNA OPEN YOUR SERVER AFTER 1 DAY BECAUSE YOU KNOW 100% FRIBBEN SERVER WILL DIE AFTER 1H THATS WHY YOU GONNA OPEN AFTER 5/11--
Listen to me kid No one gonna start your poor server -Wile team-Veziv wont start dont waste your time to talk with veziv because Swedish ppl wont follow veziv anymore
and others team Like Taze or Others wont start bye Kid

I am waiting for 5/11/2017 for your poor server Lets seee Who gonna start it kid bye and its over for you because you mess with wrong server kid

Bye

Fuck you asswhole! You shouldnt have done that to ORiginal Tibia, now u just gonna get more hate and less players.. so stupid...

NIEBIESKI i promise you i swear to god i am gonna rape your server without ddos or hacking like you

PPL GONNA LISTEN TO ME BECAUSE IAM THE BOSS HERE AND LIKE ISAID - Wille team - Taze team - Veziv Wont Start if no one starting from this ppl <---- Dont try to talk veziv because
i told hm already Have fun Kid

Mahmoud

To be honest I don't even know what are you talking about. Is that Fribben cried to you that something that happend to him was made by me or any of mine friends?
I've just came home and seeing things such like that, so sad.. Fribben is blaming us again due to his fault.

Fribben never cry kid ,

but i know what you did to him and your friends Lets See 5/11 xD

Who you gonna msg to start your server Punio How much u gonna pay to him to make him start this server
i am gonna talk to him too good luck kid

If this community have respect. Should Ban "GOD Wille"
Corrupted people...
Don't waste your time here guys...
Go ahead search something honest....
This server is fully corrupted.. and of course not worth to play.

I'm not trying, I'm just saying the truth.
Is it really our fault that his server not protected as it should be? If it's dying itself while keeping 500 players online then you should draw conclusions urself.

No dont ban him Let him have fun here Lets see Who gonna start his server xDDD

I'm not trying, I'm just saying the truth.
Is it really our fault that his server not protected as it should be? If it's dying itself while keeping 500 players online then you should draw conclusions urself.

Bro you are selfish you dont give a fok anyone here and i wil show you soon Lets see xD 5/11

ok honey see you at 5/11 -ye good night you destroy fribben server and Now you going to sleep
Sleep well because at 5/11 i make sure you will be awake for days xD