• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Kasteria 8.0 [ELOTHTEAM] - NEW FEATURE - MOUNT SYSTEM ADDED! - LESS THAN 24 HOURS TO START

@GOD Wille I'm curious, why did you never mention that you are using Tibia Client 8.7? Same as on Eloth, 8.54.
he indeed isn't using 8.7 Qbazzz dll make the client "works" as 8.7 check the pic file is not the same as a 8.7.....it doesnt have cooldowns images or option to activate or disable it in the client itself also doesnt count with orange skull . i know because i work on a 8.7 server also check their sprites they're 8.0 with added mounts outfits

it would be stupid if he's would be using a 8.7 client remove all those features just to add mounts...just to say that he worked alot on the server... dont you think ?

Last edited:
I honestly don't care, as long as server is good, at the end the client version doesn't matter. What most of us enjoy inside the game. However, that's my theory and I'm sure it is 8.7.

1. Pic can be changed so it has nothing to do with 8.7. I can convert Tibia 10 pic to 7.4 and no issue.
2. Cooldowns are something noticed most, if you compare Tibia 8.0 vs Tibia 8.7, the space between game window and chat window, 8.7 has more larger chat window, why? Simply, the cooldown bars were introduced back ni 8.7, as it has been removed for Kasteria, it doesn't let you down more (this used to work with option you mentioned to enabled or disable, which they also removed).
3. You can add sprites any sprites you want to client, until its full memory. In case of 8.0, it should be up to 50k. I really doubt all amount of sprites he is using, it is on 8.0.

No one has to cry now or be offense, but it is interesting to know how we can build everything too far.

I think its worth to mention few things about GOD niebieski

Maciek szklana (streamer) show on stream conversation with niebieski on ts ofc by mistake this oddshot: Mega Penguin in the Magic Kingdom
So we checked characters all of them were 8lvls on main 4200exp 10 skills not even 100% to go clean characters (they still cant confirm how to take 8lv on rook without getting skills)

Gyazo - 922f1ddd7c2bbdef871db43ec8aafb2e.gif <-- first cast on character used by szklana log in temple 8lv 10 skills
Gyazo - f7480235a53d89a2ad5e5b7bc3e672ad.gif <-- defence on hellgate and invisible gm spawning flowers xdd
Gyazo - ac9c370e3da92b5e164dca679b6e6c4b.gif <-- anti-idle and bot auto say on characters bots allowed for streamers xD

Last edited:
I think its worth to mention few things about GOD niebieski

Maciek szklana (streamer) show on stream conversation with niebieski on ts ofc by mistake this oddshot: [8.0] SERVER ! kasteria.pl
So we checked characters all of them were 8lvls on main 4200exp 10 skills not even 100% to go clean characters (they still cant confirm how to take 8lv on rook without getting skills)

Gyazo - 922f1ddd7c2bbdef871db43ec8aafb2e.gif <-- first cast on character used by szklana log in temple 8lv 10 skills
Gyazo - f7480235a53d89a2ad5e5b7bc3e672ad.gif <-- defence on hellgate and invisible gm spawning flowers xdd
Gyazo - ac9c370e3da92b5e164dca679b6e6c4b.gif <-- anti-idle and bot auto say on characters bots allowed for streamers xD
1. Who cares about these 8 levels tbh? It takes 5 minutes to leave from rookgaard with exp x10.
2. Rune makers has been always allowed, we had never ban macros, so I don't know why you mention that it's allowed only for streamers.
3. You have been playing here only for ruin the game by killing EVERY player on my server, I had no choice to help players out to keep them on server, especially players that are helping to promote server instead of killing it and I believe that everyone will do the same, atleast it's not something that is ruining gameplay for others expecting your people that was only killing all.

Why don't you mention that you have been spamming to every each player to leave the server, just because you don't like it? Why don't you mention that you've been always cheating on my servers by using 10 characters to make redskull on my players?

Blablabla u were doing this on every edition now we got proof also check posts of people in this thread they were copy-pasting ur online count u had 350 online on site and otserverlist show only 300 xD always +50

I honestly don't care, as long as server is good, at the end the client version doesn't matter. What most of us enjoy inside the game. However, that's my theory and I'm sure it is 8.7.

1. Pic can be changed so it has nothing to do with 8.7. I can convert Tibia 10 pic to 7.4 and no issue.
2. Cooldowns are something noticed most, if you compare Tibia 8.0 vs Tibia 8.7, the space between game window and chat window, 8.7 has more larger chat window, why? Simply, the cooldown bars were introduced back ni 8.7, as it has been removed for Kasteria, it doesn't let you down more (this used to work with option you mentioned to enabled or disable, which they also removed).
3. You can add sprites any sprites you want to client, until its full memory. In case of 8.0, it should be up to 50k. I really doubt all amount of sprites he is using, it is on 8.0.

No one has to cry now or be offense, but it is interesting to know how we can build everything too far.
talkig about pic no. you're wrong because 8.7 client have option to show cooldowns,why he would delete that option? again just to say it's 80? that option isn't deleteable just editing the the pic editor or hex editing the client and his client havent it
anyway in theory yes the server it's a 8.7

Hello, I wanna warn players who are not aware of this, and show you what kind of people they are. I guess many already know this, there has been so much shit around their servers in the past, like cloning items, helping friends, but also rumours say they were selling elfbot for their own server for some extra profit or that they were recently ddosing originaltibia.
But I will only write some stuff that came out in past 2 days and was proven (no rumours).

1. They are spoofing online counter on their page. Since kasteria hasn't been much of a success and suffered lack of players, they decided to add around +50 to their counter out of nothing.
For example it showed ~250 online, but when you counted all the chars from 'who is online' list it was only ~200. They removed that when it was proven in other forum, where they advertised kasteria, cause it was forbidden and could lead to banishments (eventually it did anyway).
They are ofc gonna deny, but here is a gif: Gyazo - 05096a4dbd5ff6c0d6046bb86e026878.gif
As you can see, 320 on the counter but only 267 chars.
Admins and kasti openly say it's bullshit and fake, but it's not, and they were banning people who even mentioned this in game.

2. Their admin Niebieski (GOD Willie on otland) created dozen of 8 lvl chars for their friend szklana. He later mced and botted them to block the spawn for kasti. This was noticed on szklana stream that Niebieski gave passwords to szklana.
pic: https://i.imgur.com/tLgtHUS.png (no shot, cause szklana request them all to be removed instantly)
Someone who noticed it first logged on those chars (password weren't changed) and it turned out they all were 8 lvls but 10 skill in everything, which normally is not possible, and he checked cams (everything is always cammed) on their account page, which proved level was added by Niebieski, he also created items for them:
Gyazo - 922f1ddd7c2bbdef871db43ec8aafb2e.gif <- first cast, chars started with 8 lvl already
Gyazo - f7480235a53d89a2ad5e5b7bc3e672ad.gif <- admin creating items to help them block the way
Gyazo - ac9c370e3da92b5e164dca679b6e6c4b.gif <- some chars macroing (anti idle)
Kasti only said that it is legal to use as many mcs as you want (while their rules on the page say it's forbidden) and that passwords were given because szklana forgot it and gm helped him, but casts saved on acc page show everything. While szklana still claims to have exped them by himself. They also banned people who asked how it was even possible to have lvl 8, all skills 10 and no deaths.

3. This ot is bugged as fuck. Thousands of times (in previous editions of their servers) it was reported something was wrong with distance fighting. People referred to their servers as "paladineria". But admins ignored that and always claimed to have had the "most accurate" real tibia-based server ever. They also insulted people who reported so.
Recently Niebieski posted this as a proof for their right (dist calculator for kasteria):
http://www.kasteria.pl/?subtopic=distance&playerLevel=10&playerSkill=30\
And well, everything here is fucked up. Not only 2-handed weapons have lower hitchance than 1-handed (should be the opposite), but for example level 10 with 30 dist has 92% hitchance with spear on target standing next to him lol (screenshot in case they delete that calc now fast:https://i.imgur.com/yumEci8.png)
When this was laughed at, Niebieski said he was going to fix dist formulas "just now", but he never did cause they realized everyone made paladins and would probably quit when it's fixed. So it stays bugged as fuck, you have better hitchance standing next to a target, than from distance, and for example viper stars always have 80% hitchance regardless of your skill etc. etc. There's literally 0 sense in there, and no point playing other vocations. Wonder if they ever played tibia, or maybe someone was too drunk coding this shit, but they still won't fix it, cause they are greedy kids.

All this is what came out in just 1-2 days. It's just the most recent stuff, but only 1% of the whole, and about shit and their scams on previous editions one could really write a book.
Advertised as the most accurate 8.0 ot is in fact the MOST BUGGED AND MOST CORRUPTED.

DON'T WASTE TIME ON ANY OF THEIR SERVERS, THEY ARE JUST BUNCH OF IDIOTS WHO WANT YOUR MONEY BUT GOT NO CLUE ON HOW TO MAKE A DECENT SERVER. THEY WILL DO ANYTHING FOR $ PROBABLY YOU CAN BUY CHARS/ITEMS FROM THEM TOO (some people claim to have done so), BASICLY ANYTHING, AND LATER THEY ARE GONNA LIE IN YOUR EYES THAT IT'S NEVER HAPPENED.

THEY SHOULD BE BANNED FROM OTLAND FOR SCAMMING, SPOOFING AND PROBABLY DDOSING OTHER SERVERS TOO.

DON'T PLAY ON ANY OF THEIR SERVERS (KASTERIA, TIBIJKA, ELOTH, THORA)

Thanks for attention, goodbye.

This ot is bugged as fuck. Thousands of times (in previous editions of their servers) it was reported something was wrong with distance fighting. People referred to their servers as "paladineria". But admins ignored that and always claimed to have had the "most accurate" real tibia-based server ever. They also insulted people who reported so.
Recently Niebieski posted this as a proof for their right (dist calculator for kasteria):
http://www.kasteria.pl/?subtopic=distance&playerLevel=10&playerSkill=30\
And well, everything here is fucked up. Not only 2-handed weapons have lower hitchance than 1-handed (should be the opposite), but for example level 10 with 30 dist has 92% hitchance with spear on target standing next to him lol (screenshot in case they delete that calc now fast:https://i.imgur.com/yumEci8.png)
When this was laughed at, Niebieski said he was going to fix dist formulas "just now", but he never did cause they realized everyone made paladins and would probably quit when it's fixed. So it stays bugged as fuck, you have better hitchance standing next to a target, than from distance, and for example viper stars always have 80% hitchance regardless of your skill etc. etc. There's literally 0 sense in there, and no point playing other vocations. Wonder if they ever played tibia, or maybe someone was too drunk coding this shit, but they still won't fix it, cause they are greedy kids.

All this is what came out in just 1-2 days. It's just the most recent stuff, but only 1% of the whole, and about shit and their scams on previous editions one could really write a book.
Advertised as the most accurate 8.0 ot is in fact the MOST BUGGED AND MOST CORRUPTED.
I will not respond to first 2 sentences, because I've already responded to it few posts above, seems like you are mad that we actually said the truth why we did that with Szklana and your time to prove anything has been wasted or what?:D

About ddosing orignaltibia, stop spamming that bull*hit because even Fribben claimed that it was any kind of DDoS attack, so what are you talking about?

Selling bots on my own server? Yes of course, and then we ban these players which are buying that - cool thoughts, you should receive a reward for that seriously.
Anyway, there is a proof that noone of our team has been doing it, we have been even fighting against that guy here is a screenshoot of our conversation in polish forum back in times about his bot (description is in polish, because both of us are from Poland).

I believe that people gonna realize now who's really broken canine.

DCr9TR9.png

Yes, the thing with distance attack is something that is REALLY, REALLY doing so server is bugged as f*ck :D Lemme tell you why we are using our own distance formula instead of real tibia does.

Real tibia formulas are worthless and they do not stick to the truth, because in result when you are attacking you could miss hit for long time that means without even one hit.
On very first editions of the server every paladin been complaining that they are missing so many times, so we had recreated that formula so paladins can atleast hit more often instead of growning their damages.

Walking your path of thinking every hoster which touching any formula of damage are doing BUGS. Let's say Medivia is not worth to play and is so much bugged because Iryont has changed speed formula?

Please now leave us alone greedy polack, because all you can do is posting uncovered shits.

Pease & love.

Last edited:
What about point 1 & 2 of kay's reply?

I never played your server anyways but that's the kind of thing that shouldn't happen.

Yeah its not destroying balance when u trying to keep paladin on 1sqm so he hit u less often and this never happen also its not destroying balanace when rp got atleast 50% higher avg hit not only with weapons but with exori con also which is buffed by 50% atleast lmao fucking greedy polacks wanna suck some money from people ur servers shouldnt be allowed on otland

Lol
2 days ago you still claimed to have had the real and most accurate formulas of 8.0 version. And when it was proven not, you said you were "fixing" it. And now it's intended? Medivia changed speed formula on purpose, they discussed it with players plus for a long time already they are saying it's not tibia copy anymore. While you claim to have an accurate 8.0 tibia.
But even if we assume you rly mean that, who the fuck would even come up with such idea to give better hitchance when standing next to the target than from distance, bwtter hitchance with one handed weapon, or 92% hitchance with 30 dist skill at all? Nothing here makes any sense at all. This is supposed to be balanced? Like I said you are just full of shit. Either too lazy or too dunb to fix that. Or you simply wanna drain those 100 players left there of their money and was afraid to make them quit. Not rly professional attitude, is it?
As for other points, nothing was explained, you only insulted people (and so did kasti) and banned for only mentioning it. But proofs are there, this shit is real and people ain't idiots to not see it. This ot is just a shit bugged pack of "real tibia 8.0" being hosted over and over with different names for some stupid big-mouth admins to suck people money. I'm not saying it's that someone wants to make money, but they spit on their players and everything else.

DON'T PLAY HERE, DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME.

Last edited:

I never played your server anyways but that's the kind of thing that shouldn't happen.
1. They are posting some screen with deleted link so you should draw conclusions by urself. The thing is Kasteria website is all time online so you can check it urself tbh.
2. [France] Kasteria 8.0 [ELOTHTEAM] - NEW FEATURE - MOUNT SYSTEM ADDED! - LESS THAN 24 HOURS TO START

Lol
2 days ago you still claimed to have had the real and most accurate formulas of 8.0 version. And when it was proven not, you said you were "fixing" it. And now it's intended? Medivia changed speed formula on purpose, they discussed it with players plus for a long time already they are saying it's not tibia copy anymore. While you claim to have an accurate 8.0 tibia.
But even if we assume you rly mean that, who the fuck would even come up with such idea to give better hitchance when standing next to the target than from distance, bwtter hitchance with one handed weapon, or 92% hitchance with 30 dist skill at all? Nothing here makes any sense at all. This is supposed to be balanced? Like I said you are just full of shit. Either too lazy or too dunb to fix that. Or you simply wanna drain those 100 players left there of their money and was afraid to make them quit. Not rly professional attitude, is it?
As for other points, nothing was explained, you only insulted people (and so did kasti) and banned for only mentioning it. But proofs are there, this shit is real and people ain't idiots to not see it. This ot is just a shit bugged pack of "real tibia 8.0" being hosted over and over with different names for admins to suck people money.

DON'T PLAY HERE, DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME.
Okay, so you just ignored all I said above and still you are trying to ruin server by saying BUGGED DISTANCE = server bugged as f*ck, just because we improved distance fighting so it works more accurate.
Please show me when I've insulted people.

That conversation with you is like fight against windmills, because all I will say you will create next stories, and next and next and next...

I still believe that there are some people around here in Otland with their own brain.

Last edited:

Everything in Kay's post is a truth. Admins of this server are shady af.

xD improved distance fighting

not like you have this bug for 2 years

How about bug where you can use life fluid with 0hp? "Jesus bug"?
How about spoofing?
How about supporting your friends with low lvl chars (pls, character with 4200 exp and all skills at 10?)
How about allowing some streamer to use mc with 10 chars to block respawns?

Not only allowing streamers to use mc you allowed and support them using BOTS i remember szklana mass-blocking demona entrance on previous editions with his knights using anti-idle and auto healing. Everyone knew he couldnt make so many characters so fast with hands (they think he was botting them somewhere till that lvl) but now we got proos u support him and probably helped him to make knights to block demona

Its not bug when u got higher hit chance with spears staying 1 sqm from target than with bow and arrows 3 sqm from target? Nice one u got more jokes like this?

How about using GM character to help yourself on your normal character what Kasti did just yesterday... during the stream, cheeky bastard.

Last edited: