• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Kasteria 8.0 [ELOTHTEAM] - NEW FEATURE - MOUNT SYSTEM ADDED! - LESS THAN 24 HOURS TO START

xD improved distance fighting

not like you have this bug for 2 years

How about bug where you can use life fluid with 0hp? "Jesus bug"?
How about spoofing?
How about supporting your friends with low lvl chars (pls, character with 4200 exp and all skills at 10?)
How about allowing some streamer to use mc with 10 chars to block respawns?
I have already answered to all questions you asked above, if you are too lazy to read it then it's your own problem.
By they way, Hafexo and Mateuszx are the same person so you know people.

Seriously, you are just repeating same questsions one by one. I'm out, as I said I will not fight against windmills.

IF YOU DIDN'T TRIED KASTERIA YET, PLEASE CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT NOW AND START YOU ADVENTURE!
TGiYozo.png

I have already answered to all questions you asked above, if you are too lazy to read it then it's your own problem.
By they way, Hafexo and Mateuszx are the same person so you know people.

Seriously, you are just repeating same questsions one by one. I'm out, as I said I will not fight against windmills.
You did not answer any of these questions. And we are separate persons, desperate trial of defense when all the faults have been revealed.

You answered nothing.
1. IF IT'S INTENDED WITH DISTANCE FIGHTING, WHY 2 DAYS AGO YOU SAID IT WAS A BUG YOU WERE GOING TO FIX? ON TORG FORUM YOU POSTED THAT. - no answer
2. IF IT'S INTENDED WHY FOR 2 YEARS UNTIL NOW YOU CLAIMED TO HAVE BEEN USING REAL TIBIA 8.0 FORMULAS AND ADVERTISED YOUR SERVERS AS SUCH? - no answer
3. IF IT'S INTENDED WHAT'S EVEN THE LOGIC BEHIND THAT? LEVEL 10 WITH 30 DISTANCE HAS 92% HITCHANCE WITH A SPEAR ON TARGET STANDING NEXT TO HIM, WHILE 50 LEVEL 70 DIST HAS 88% WITH CROSSBOW FROM RANGE? HIGHER HITCHANCE STANDING NEXT TO TARGET THAN FROM DISTANCE, HIGHER HITCHANCE WITH 1 HANDED WEAPONS THAN 2 HANDED? WTF IS THAT LOL, HOW IS THAT IMPROVING ANYTHING - no answer
4. YOU WERE SPOOFING YOUR ONLINE COUNTER AND MANY PEOPLE SAW THAT, YOU STOPPED WHEN IT WAS NOTICED AND YOU GOT BANNED FOR THAT ON TORG WHERE YOU ADVERTISED YOUR SERVER - answer: "it's fake bullshit"
5. WHY WERE YOU GIVING 8 LVL CHARS TO SZKLANA AND ALLOWED HIM TO MC & BOT IT? - no real answer

This is bugged as fuck with corrupted retarded admins. What about "jesus bug"? 2 days ago I saw on stream a guy died, had 0 hp and his health bar with nick disappeared like when you are about to hit the floor, but then he used life fluid and came back to life. WTF? I also remember similar shit used to happen on previous editions that people for example died with mana shield on, still having 300 mana. - no answers, is that fake bullshit, or improved gameplay too?
How about kasti helping himself with god character? How about kasti saying it's allowed for szklana to use mc, when your rules disallow that at all?

DON'T PLAY ON THIS SERVER, IT'S BUGGED AND FULL OF HOLES, SAME PACK THEY KEEP HOSTING OVER AND OVER UNDER DIFFERENT NAMES. ALWAYS THE SAME SCHEME - HIRE SOME STREAMER TO BRING HIS VIEWERS IN, DRAIN THEIR MONEY, SPIT ON THEM, GET CORRUPTED FOR EXTRA PROFIT, NEVER FIX ANY BUG, REPEAT. THEY HOSTED LIKE 12? SERVERS IN 1-2 YEARS. TIBIJKA = RAFONIX OT, KASTERA1&2 = KASTI, ELOTH = SHADOW, RAFONIX, LATER SZKLANA, ALSO PUNIO I THINK, IT'S BEEN SO MANY SERVERS I CAN'T EVEN REMEMBER. NEXT MONTH THEY PROBABLY WILL COME UP WITH "SZKLANERIA.PL" OR "DANIELOMAGICALIA.PL".
WORST ADMINISTRATION EVER, NOT EVEN RYAN WAS THAT GREEDY AND FRECH.

You answered nothing.
1. IF IT'S INTENDED WITH DISTANCE FIGHTING, WHY 2 DAYS AGO YOU SAID IT WAS A BUG YOU WERE GOING TO FIX? ON TORG FORUM YOU POSTED THAT. - no answer
2. IF IT'S INTENDED WHY FOR 2 YEARS UNTIL NOW YOU CLAIMED TO HAVE BEEN USING REAL TIBIA 8.0 FORMULAS AND ADVERTISED YOUR SERVERS AS SUCH? - no answer
3. IF IT'S INTENDED WHAT'S EVEN THE LOGIC BEHIND THAT? LEVEL 10 WITH 30 DISTANCE HAS 92% HITCHANCE WITH A SPEAR ON TARGET STANDING NEXT TO HIM, WHILE 50 LEVEL 70 DIST HAS 88% WITH CROSSBOW FROM RANGE? HIGHER HITCHANCE STANDING NEXT TO TARGET THAN FROM DISTANCE, HIGHER HITCHANCE WITH 1 HANDED WEAPONS THAN 2 HANDED? WTF IS THAT LOL, HOW IS THAT IMPROVING ANYTHING - no answer
4. YOU WERE SPOOFING YOUR ONLINE COUNTER AND MANY PEOPLE SAW THAT, YOU STOPPED WHEN IT WAS NOTICED AND YOU GOT BANNED FOR THAT ON TORG WHERE YOU ADVERTISED YOUR SERVER - answer: "it's fake bullshit"
5. WHY WERE YOU GIVING 8 LVL CHARS TO SZKLANA AND ALLOWED HIM TO MC & BOT IT? - no real answer

This is bugged as fuck with corrupted retarded admins. What about "jesus bug"? 2 days ago I saw on stream a guy died, had 0 hp and his health bar with nick disappeared like when you are about to hit the floor, but then he used life fluid and came back to life. WTF? I also remember similar shit used to happen on previous editions that people for example died with mana shield on, still having 300 mana. - no answers, is that fake bullshit, or improved gameplay too?
How about kasti helping himself with god character? How about kasti saying it's allowed for szklana to use mc, when your rules disallow that at all?

DON'T PLAY ON THIS SERVER, IT'S BUGGED AND FULL OF HOLES, SAME PACK THEY KEEP HOSTING OVER AND OVER UNDER DIFFERENT NAMES. ALWAYS THE SAME SCHEME - HIRE SOME STREAMER TO BRING HIS VIEWERS IN, DRAIN THEIR MONEY, SPIT ON THEM, GET CORRUPTED FOR EXTRA PROFIT, NEVER FIX ANY BUG, REPEAT. THEY HOSTED LIKE 12? SERVERS IN 1-2 YEARS. TIBIJKA = RAFONIX OT, KASTERA1&2 = KASTI, ELOTH = SHADOW, RAFONIX, LATER SZKLANA, ALSO PUNIO I THINK, IT'S BEEN SO MANY SERVERS I CAN'T EVEN REMEMBER. NEXT MONTH THEY PROBABLY WILL COME UP WITH "SZKLANERIA.PL" OR "DANIELOMAGICALIA.PL".
WORST ADMINISTRATION EVER, NOT EVEN RYAN WAS THAT GREEDY AND FRECH.
We really appreciate your feedback and will do best to improve our servers! If you got any suggestion, feel free to contact with us further!

Regards,
ElothTeam.

Lol
2 days ago you still claimed to have had the real and most accurate formulas of 8.0 version. And when it was proven not, you said you were "fixing" it. And now it's intended? Medivia changed speed formula on purpose, they discussed it with players plus for a long time already they are saying it's not tibia copy anymore. While you claim to have an accurate 8.0 tibia.
But even if we assume you rly mean that, who the fuck would even come up with such idea to give better hitchance when standing next to the target than from distance, bwtter hitchance with one handed weapon, or 92% hitchance with 30 dist skill at all? Nothing here makes any sense at all. This is supposed to be balanced? Like I said you are just full of shit. Either too lazy or too dunb to fix that. Or you simply wanna drain those 100 players left there of their money and was afraid to make them quit. Not rly professional attitude, is it?
As for other points, nothing was explained, you only insulted people (and so did kasti) and banned for only mentioning it. But proofs are there, this shit is real and people ain't idiots to not see it. This ot is just a shit bugged pack of "real tibia 8.0" being hosted over and over with different names for some stupid big-mouth admins to suck people money. I'm not saying it's that someone wants to make money, but they spit on their players and everything else.

DON'T PLAY HERE, DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME.
hahaha that's its true he said that he had the more accurate server related to rl tibia and now he is saying that he made his own formulas hahahaha lier detected

release your source manabar and auto updater to otland men !

Last edited:
We really appreciate your feedback and will do best to improve our servers! If you got any suggestion, feel free to contact with us further!

Regards,
ElothTeam.

That in fact was reported about 5 months ago, yet you have NOT done ANYTHING AT ALL to fix it.

actions not words, yet you have proved more than hundred times you are not trust worthy.

Hope you will get banned here too once they all realise how fishy you are

hahaha that's its true he said that he has the more accurate server related to rl tibia and now he is saying that he made his own formulas hahahaha lier detected

release your source manabar and auto updater to otland men !

didn't they steal that manabar from tibianic?

ELOTH/KASTERIA TEAM = SCAMMERS, THIEVES AND GREEDY KIDS

let everyone know

those kind of bugs you will find here it used to appear on servers hosted on one's own machine for his 5 classmates back in 2004, but on "the most accurate server ever" that aims to have 1000+ players? lmao
ban these fuckers from otland already

Last edited:
didn't they steal that manabar from tibianic?

ELOTH/KASTERIA TEAM = SCAMMERS, THIEVES AND GREEDY KIDS

let everyone know

they get it from qbazzz how he get it? i think he reversed the dll code to get the sources.... changed the addreses to make it works on others versions and ofcourse some client editions too
im doing the same but i think some things are wong in the code anyway :c because its a bad copy.. i released the source dll code. Im waiting to admins approve it.
hopefully all us could make it works making tutorials to change addreses for diferents versions etc ...dunno

Last edited:

Regards,
ElothTeam.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Twitch, TORG and even on OTLand:

Total ignorance. Total fight. Total oposition xD

Best OTSZ recomend! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD