• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Kasteria 8.0 [ELOTHTEAM] - NEW FEATURE - MOUNT SYSTEM ADDED! - LESS THAN 24 HOURS TO START

Thanks for your bumping my thread!

WE HAVE ENABLED +25% EXPERIENCE FOR THIS WEEKEND! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? CREATE ACCOUNT AND JOIN KASTERIA JUST RIGHT NOW!
KvV2sDv.jpg

Server dying so they desperately make stupid events ith higher exp, even spoofing doesn't help anymore

Shitty bugged server with retarded administration

Not recommended

You know when the server is great when a lvl 14 opens pk, leaves to loose skull, than comes back attaking without getting skull again..
Sorry for that message, but.. Go sit in some bbd Wille u stupid punk.

If you play any of God Willes server you're supporting him with his corrupted and childish behaviour trying to be a moneymilker in the community.
If you didn't know already, they DDosed the shit out of OriginalTibia and act like 12 year old boys on the forum.

Don 't ever play their servers, don't give support for a modern Ryan DDosing any other OT forcing players to join his.

Soooo summing shit up:

1. fucked up distance still not fixed
2. making characters for szklana
3. letting szklana use bot to block spawns
4. making items for Kasti and Szklana
5. using GM character to help your main char in exp/recovering loot from dead body
6. banning ppl just for attacking kasti (not even killing xDD)
7. DDOSing Orginaltibia
8. Spoofing online

GOD WILLE u are the best administrator in the OTS history. This is hilarious. xDD
Very good and serious server, needle for years (xD)

Bakery waiting.

attachment.php

attachment.php

IrpJEgg.png

Very good server, very god administration, needle for years xDDD
Above bans are because few people attacked GOD Kasti character xD So now he officially said he will ban everyone who attacks him.

@Edit

1a79bef8db31dfc2f3d916c86e10561f.jpeg

49 ms killed kasti solo like 15 mins ago
x-D

Last edited:
Bans reason says: "actions against the server".
So pvp action on a pvp server is against the server. Nice logic
Perhaps it was meant to be non-pvp but they are too dumb to fix it, just like with everything else.
nice server, even more accurate than the most accurate tibia 8.0, needle for years

Of course all of you has been banned and I will do it once again if it will be needed. Loggining to game for only killing random players (as your 'team leader' said) will be punished. It's not only about that you are killing streamer, your people have been killing EVERY players that is friend of him. Also, your 'team leader' been trashtalking to almost EVERY player that is online with text 'eeey, leave this server, it will die', so please stop this propaganda that you've been banned only for killing players. We don't want players like you are, which are just destroying game instead of enjoying it.

XDDDDDDDDDDDD

We killed kasti and his team and what? Is it against rules? banning for killing players in tibia xDD PVP is the basic of this game but someone is trying to protect his stream as much as he can.
IDhXH8X.jpg

BTW look on this screen :)
You wrote once that u wont be banning for killing ur streamer.

If u're punishing us for killing people you only confirm how two-faced piece of shit you are. You probably forgot that in tibia exists something like FRAG SYSTEM. And as far as I remember I did not exceed enough frags to get a ban, and why the fuck do you care WHO WE KILLED? it's not your fucking businnes, because you only show that there are people who are more equal than others. You should change this server to NON PVP if u dont want to players killing each other

This server is one big bullshit, and it's slowly dying so I do not recommend to even make an account here. Waste of time.

XDDDDDDDDDDDD

We killed kasti and his team and what? Is it against rules? banning for killing players in tibia xDD PVP is the basic of this game but someone is trying to protect his stream as much as he can.
IDhXH8X.jpg

BTW look on this screen :)
You wrote once that u wont be banning for killing ur streamer.

If u're punishing us for killing people you only confirm how two-faced piece of shit you are. You probably forgot that in tibia exists something like FRAG SYSTEM. And as far as I remember I did not exceed enough frags to get a ban, and why the fuck do you care WHO WE KILLED? it's not your fucking businnes, because you only show that there are people who are more equal than others. You should change this server to NON PVP if u dont want to players killing each other

This server is one big bullshit, and it's slowly dying so I do not recommend to even make an account here. Waste of time.
4. Player Killing
a) Excessive killing of characters who are not marked with a "skull" on worlds which are not PvP-enforced. Please note that killing marked characters is not a reason for a banishment.

Of course all of you has been banned and I will do it once again if it will be needed. Loggining to game for only killing random players (as your 'team leader' said) will be punished. It's not only about that you are killing streamer, your people have been killing EVERY players that is friend of him. Also, your 'team leader' been trashtalking to almost EVERY player that is online with text 'eeey, leave this server, it will die', so please stop this propaganda that you've been banned only for killing players. We don't want players like you are, which are just destroying game instead of enjoying it.

Killing ppl on quests was normal and typical for tibia since 1410. If that happened to any other player you wouldn't give a shit. Like u didn't, I saw on stram guy reporting that there is bunch of ppl who are inviting to do a quest and then they are killing ppl... somehow this guy got ignored lol. Maybe coz he was just normal player, random so u don't give a shit?

And dont even talk bullshit about killing ppl or actions against server. It's OBVIOUS that this guys got banned coz casti started to cry about that and he ordered you to ban ppl because it's his server and he even said that on his stream. He also said that "anyone who would attack him will get banned" because it's his server and he don't care about some randoms but wants to play with "his viewers". So stop lying here and go lick hist feet dog.

Ps.
Why szklana didn't got banned for like 20 mcs to block spawns?
You are just a dog, you have to listen to your owners and you better accept it. I bet that if you would just say truth and admit that you are then 90% of ppl will leave you alone with your pathetic fate.

Last edited: