• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] LegerianOT 8.0 Rl Map, 8.5 graphics, custom client. Harsh Anti-Bot (Start May 2, 18:00 CET)

Great server I still enjoy playing here but Tim, I've found several bugs that need fixing..
Including bugs on questlines, we cannot proceed with certain missions for example.

I have not seen you for two weeks or so, hope your not giving up on your ot already... :)

If you need anything, send me a letter to Edron.. I can provide equips and some money to get you started.. :)

I don't play 24/7, but yeah its a quite server, plus its a really weird server at the start.
I mean on paper it sounds really good and once you start to know little by little about the server,
it turns out to be a really great server, it seems like it has the best bits from 7.4 up to 8.5 I believe.
You'll have to try it out yourself.

I'm mostly enjoying the nice weather now, while working in the garage on my motorbike.
I don't really play much during the weekend, its a busy schedule for me,
since I don't got the time to do stuff during the week..

I've had low amount fo players for quite some while now.
I think that's a little rep++ for that I haven't even wondered about closing the server yet =)

It stays up no matter what :D

That is good to hear Tim, but can you look into the bugs I've reported?

Thanks.

This looks really nice actually, i really want to start but i will feel so alone :(

That's exactly why no one bothers playing here atm, they all feel its to deserted..

I don't mind, cuz all the good exping spots are free, I just hope admin can fix ape city quest (mission 4) so we can hunt deeper banuta and forbidden lands. :rolleyes:

we're having some dedicated problems :(
it will hopefully come online by tomorrow, sorry for the downtime :(

Guess this OT is DEAD.

I thought you said this would be a longterm ot, even if only a few players played it didn't matter to you, you was gonna keep it online.
You know in the beginning it was really fun, you tried your best fixing all the bugs but for the last few weeks you didn't even do that anymore,
there was even a bug that would let you have free bless but you didn't care anymor. Guess I saw this coming, you lost your passion/motivation.

Oh well, thanks for the fun times, if anyone knows about a good 7.8+ 8.6- preferable 8.0 ot, let me know.. ;)