• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] LegerianOT 8.0 Rl Map, 8.5 graphics (Start Friday, Aug 8, 18:00 CEST)

Hello I have some questions...
How can I create more than one char in one account? (and delete one if possible)
Will be the start in mainland with level 1 as shown in highscores?

Hello I have some questions...
How can I create more than one char in one account? (and delete one if possible)
Will be the start in mainland with level 1 as shown in highscores?

Website -> right menu -> Characters -> Create.
Direct link: http://legerian.net/?subtopic=create_character

You will start in mainland with your vocation as level 1 :)
Trust me, you'll level up to 8 in no time, and you'll have more mana/cap than if you'd level up in Rookgaard, which means already at the first levels, your char will be more powerful in Legerian than in tibia.com :D

This seems to be far off the regular 8.0 for me now, getting less hyped actually. All these new age spells on an 8.0, seems like some false advertising to me. How are you planning on making all the elements work on an 8.0 server anyway, since none of them were implemented back then.

I really hoped this would be an oldschool 8.0, with the regular exevo gran mas vis and exevo gran mas pox, vis costing 800~1200 mana or something, not this. Kind of disappointing at the moment.

This seems to be far off the regular 8.0 for me now, getting less hyped actually. All these new age spells on an 8.0, seems like some false advertising to me. How are you planning on making all the elements work on an 8.0 server anyway, since none of them were implemented back then.

I really hoped this would be an oldschool 8.0, with the regular exevo gran mas vis and exevo gran mas pox, vis costing 800~1200 mana or something, not this. Kind of disappointing at the moment.
Exevo gran mas vis 7.4 style, physical damage
This picture comes from a BETA test a few months ago.
331znzm.jpg

Ah that looks good, but doesn't answer the other question, how do the elements like gran mas frigo/tera work here? And what is the damage difference in pvp, or will they be the same as sorcerer's UE?

Ah that looks good, but doesn't answer the other question, how do the elements like gran mas frigo/tera work here? And what is the damage difference in pvp, or will they be the same as sorcerer's UE?
100% damage output PVM
50% damage output PVP, just like it should be.

Creatures have strengths and weaknesses. Like demon, weak against holy damage.
Dragons are weak to ice, and earth elementals are weak against fire.. and so on..

You can check all creatures here: http://legerian.net/?subtopic=creatures
For example dragon:
2nu6t7k.jpg

100% damage output PVM
50% damage output PVP, just like it should be.

Creatures have strengths and weaknesses. Like demon, weak against holy damage.
Dragons are weak to ice, and earth elementals are weak against fire.. and so on..

You can check all creatures here: http://legerian.net/?subtopic=creatures
For example dragon:
2nu6t7k.jpg

Alright, but does this mean the Druids Eternal Winter spell will do the same amount of damage as the sorcerer's physical Exevo gran mas vis?

Alright, but does this mean the Druids Eternal Winter spell will do the same amount of damage as the sorcerer's physical Exevo gran mas vis?
Yes, Eternal winter and Ultimate explosion have same damage output.
Same with wrath of nature and Hell's core. (These two spells does not have identical damage output as winter UE and sorc UE!)

Both Druids and sorcerers have equal ways of blowing things up, just that their UEs is useful for different things and different monster types.
But against players, there are equal ways of defending yourself from these UEs from both vocations =)

Yes, Eternal winter and Ultimate explosion have same damage output.
Same with wrath of nature and Hell's core. (These two spells does not have identical damage output as winter UE and sorc UE!)

Both Druids and sorcerers have equal ways of blowing things up, just that their UEs is useful for different things and different monster types.
But against players, there are equal ways of defending yourself from these UEs from both vocations =)
seems like druid would be better for pvp since ssa defend vs ue but not vs frigo or am i wrong about that?

ill play as druid but i think the frigo should do less damage than vis if not there is no reason to play as sorcerer

ill play as druid but i think the frigo should do less damage than vis if not there is no reason to play as sorcerer
stone skin amulet protect you against ice ues as good as they protect you from sorcerers ue's.
Druids are nice, they are set up to have as much options as sorcerers, however there are things between them that make them not equal towards everything.
in some situations a druid is effective, but in other situations sorcerers is a better choice, the main question before choosing a vocation, is starting with asking yourself what you enjoy doing the most in the game, and chose vocation that fits the most for it.

If you are not good with low hp and die easy or if you lagg a lot or something, knight or paladin is the best choice because their health,
But if you enjoy living 5 hp away from death a few times/day, a mage is a better option.

stone skin amulet protect you against ice ues as good as they protect you from sorcerers ue's.
Druids are nice, they are set up to have as much options as sorcerers, however there are things between them that make them not equal towards everything.
in some situations a druid is effective, but in other situations sorcerers is a better choice, the main question before choosing a vocation, is starting with asking yourself what you enjoy doing the most in the game, and chose vocation that fits the most for it.

If you are not good with low hp and die easy or if you lagg a lot or something, knight or paladin is the best choice because their health,
But if you enjoy living 5 hp away from death a few times/day, a mage is a better option.

In my opinion, you made druids too strong now. They have the same PVP damage output, similair PVE output + the fact that they can heal friends AND use paralyze runes. Sorcerers were the vocation with the highest burst damage, druids more of a supportive role. There's no real reason to play a sorcerer on this server at the moment, since druids just have a lot more to offer.