• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] LegerianOT 8.0 Rl Map, 8.5 graphics (Start Friday, Aug 8, 18:00 CEST)

very nice, i will definitely join
besides the tasks, can u consider adding auto item stack (like when u put gold in any slot in your bp it will stack with the other gold)
and loot message when you kill creatures, ofc if those arent already added :p
The autostack is already there =)
The loot message have been taken away, it kind of kills the joy of checking corpses :)
You get more happy finding a rare by checking, than having a message ruining the surprise for you :)

Beside I've always found that loot message very disturbing + spamming :)
Hopefully you understand me on that :) but 1 of 2 requests isn't so bad, is it? :D

The autostack is already there =)
The loot message have been taken away, it kind of kills the joy of checking corpses :)
You get more happy finding a rare by checking, than having a message ruining the surprise for you :)

Beside I've always found that loot message very disturbing + spamming :)
Hopefully you understand me on that :) but 1 of 2 requests isn't so bad, is it? :D
yeah i get it :p, i dont like the displaying thing in middle of the green in green letters either, i think its better if its red text on default chat like on originaltibia but if u dont want to add it thats fine :p just a suggestion ^^

Just open it, its VERY VERY GOOD SERVER ;-)
It's would be so awesome if it was possible to open just like that :)
But sadly that's not how it work :(

To start successfully, there must be a set launch time, so people can gather around before the game starts, so everyone comes into the game about the same time.
it motivate the players more, and chance of the server to become popular rises :)

So, the game will open exactly at 18:00 CEST tomorrow. not a second before, or a second after :)

Soooo these webfiles of Erik/Mikael/Mastercores just happend to be the same for your server? Or are you here to humiliate yourself again? Welp.

Im sorry, but I dont think its much fun scamming and lying to the community over and over. You're done Mikael, move along and stop ripping whats left of this community into pieces.
Stop flaming Amoaz, this is an advertisement thread and not a flame-thread there you can jump in and flame random stuffs.

How do you connect to an 8.0 server? OTLand IP Changer? Never played one before but I'll try this one out.

How do you connect to an 8.0 server? OTLand IP Changer? Never played one before but I'll try this one out.

To be able to play this you need the custom client from here:
http://legerian.net/?subtopic=downloads

As it's 8.0 with 8.5 graphics there's no "straight client version" that works on Legerian, which is the reason a custom client is needed :)
If it was possible to use normal tibia clients, you would debug no matter which client version you would be using =)

less than 5 hours left :)

Last edited by a moderator:
For me stages for skills and mlvl it's bad idea.
yes they seems to be, but in the long run, it will only be good.
normally when servers are using stages, they always need to use solid skill rate because there haven't been much for skill stages, which have turned out that people can perhaps get lvl 200 in decent time, but very hard to get lvl 300..
but still can grow skills very fast, ending up having 150+ in skills after a few weeks...

Look at shadowcores, they've been online for 2 years now, thanks to their skill rate they're having paladins with 145+ in distance fighting, and knights having also 145+ in their fightings, and mages that have almost magic level 150..
Games like this aren't designed to handle skills like that, therefor, if something is going to be longterm, you need to make sure it's not possible to gain crazy skills like that, at least not easy..

Hope you understand me and my point of view :)
I don't want people to get crazy powerful, in reason I want legerian to become very longterm :)

yes they seems to be, but in the long run, it will only be good.
normally when servers are using stages, they always need to use solid skill rate because there haven't been much for skill stages, which have turned out that people can perhaps get lvl 200 in decent time, but very hard to get lvl 300..
but still can grow skills very fast, ending up having 150+ in skills after a few weeks...

Look at shadowcores, they've been online for 2 years now, thanks to their skill rate they're having paladins with 145+ in distance fighting, and knights having also 145+ in their fightings, and mages that have almost magic level 150..
Games like this aren't designed to handle skills like that, therefor, if something is going to be longterm, you need to make sure it's not possible to gain crazy skills like that, at least not easy..

Hope you understand me and my point of view :)
I don't want people to get crazy powerful, in reason I want legerian to become very longterm :)
yeah this might be a good idea, why are you the first one to think of this xD usually stages + static skill/mlvl = inbalanced chars like 100 sorc with 80mlvl or something
what are the stages for ml and skills? probably hard to hit a balance with that one too :p

yeah this might be a good idea, why are you the first one to think of this xD usually stages + static skill/mlvl = inbalanced chars like 100 sorc with 80mlvl or something
what are the stages for ml and skills? probably hard to hit a balance with that one too :p

It's a hard task to make them staged together with exp, but I managed to do it.. at first mlvl/skills will appear to be really fast, and it will slowly decrease =)

can u tell us something about druids? Will gran mas pox deal any dmg to players and will druids be able to use atleast exevo gran vis lux ?

can u tell us something about druids? Will gran mas pox deal any dmg to players and will druids be able to use atleast exevo gran vis lux ?

Why would any of this happen, that would make them nearly as powerful as sorcerers. Druids have a supportive role in this game, the ability to use paralyze and heal friend. That's what they should be used for, not their massive damage output.

Druids have many nice instant spells, waves and such, and are very useful with healings, and with their rods I don't see any problem why druid would be worth less than sorcerer.

You can view druids spell list here:
http://legerian.net/?subtopic=spells

Just chose druid as vocation, and then pick all spells of all types :D