• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Medivia Online - Legacy & Spectrum | CUSTOM 7.4 | [Windows / Linux / OS X]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this is just sad. I posted a complain in the Medivia forums about how today's update exposed the immense amount of cheating going on in the server. Today after the update there was a sharp drop in the number of players online, from an average of 2500~ to 1500~ (and after an event that everyone was looking forward to, this only means that 1000~ of those players were MC characters used by cheaters to make runes that had their cheat tool rendered useless by the update).

No malice was intended with my post, I just wanted to point out about the importance of not allowing cheaters to take control of the server yet my thread got deleted almost instantly. I proceeded to make another thread and it too got deleted instantly. What the hell.

Really nice update and finally a new website.

Last edited:
It's impossible blocking the bots, always has a smart guy to cheat so just accept. :)

It's impossible blocking the bots, always has a smart guy to cheat so just accept. :)
And u call "that" a smart guy? I call it an illness. The source for no-handers and noob kiddo's that wont ever be anything at this game they enjoy destroying for some money. Better find a job like everyone else. :)

And u call "that" a smart guy? I call it an illness. The source for no-handers and noob kiddo's that wont ever be anything at this game they enjoy destroying for some money. Better find a job like everyone else. :)
You are right my friend, but it's like a cockroach! there's everywhere Hahaha!

Seems ibot forums are developing a bot for medivia, hope Iryon can handle this or gonna be a nightmare

nice, finally I would play your server with a highrate

Seems ibot forums are developing a bot for medivia, hope Iryon can handle this or gonna be a nightmare

i dont know how many bots are working after update but I know soo many bots have been working before. I know a one bot which works now.

anyway, pendulum is great idea and am waiting for this world so hard

Status
Not open for further replies.