• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Medivia Online - Legacy & Spectrum | CUSTOM 7.4 | [Windows / Linux / OS X]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iryont

medivia.online
Solutions
Reaction score

zJXbDfg.png

After five years being the most superior game for old school players, Medivia, a game which went through all kind of difficulties, a game which is accountable for its promise to never reset is still here!

Our brand stands for the best gaming experience since 2009, great customer care, professional software, and a crew which does its best to serve you as a player since we really love what we do. In fact, we are a legal company with a single goal to follow our dream of creating the perfect gaming experience. Moreover, we have devoted the last years to update the existing content of a 7.4 world with new, eye-catching map parts, breath-taking quest-lines and outstanding RPG elements. Additions, which allow you to stay excited, even after 150 level. We will never stop to serve you with the unique RPG-content, so the exploring may never stop.

Platforms:

Download section (client):

Facebook:

We have over 12000 followers!

Screenshots:

druid_house.png

general.png

hydra.png

icenhaal.png

ogre_death.png

player_killing.png

queens_follower.png

raid.png

Last edited:
My friends of Downward Spiral and I were retired but, we will play this new server for sure.

Join the last oldschool community & server!

For too long you have wasted your time on game servers which did not honor your efforts, playing on game worlds with massive multi-client farms and macro users,

I played the 2x tibianic and the reason why i quit was mc farms. Your server is infested with mc farms funny how u deny it. Probably the best thing u did was kick that scum doyle from the team

I played the 2x tibianic and the reason why i quit was mc farms. Your server is infested with mc farms funny how u deny it. Probably the best thing u did was kick that scum doyle from the team

CM Madragor has been doing a really good work, there are threads in which he shows his ban waves and he is not afraid (unlike Doyle) of banning highlevels.

It's a pity he wasnt on Tibianic staff earlier but, thats why there is a new start.

So you made an account on otland to comment on a server you used to play on a long time ago just to tell people the server is bad? I smell troll. Either way, the staff is working hard to keep the server clean and has been successful. Haven't seen a farm in months.

I like to play on Legacy (the old server) and I will for sure play on Spectrum as well.

Recommended!

I said it before and I'll say it again, Tibianic has had some shady moments and players in its past but the staff is working very hard, more than ever, to improve the server, community and overall experience of Tibianic.
I've always supported custom servers, in fact, I've developed several myself, so Tibianic makes my top 3 list easily due to the fact that they capitalized on the popularity of old Tibia and its rich lore, by expanding it in a different direction than Cipsoft, and allowing players to see what their "old good" Tibia would be like if it hadn't been completely changed by hotkeys, wands, and all other "new tibia" features that they've added.

However, other RL-map servers just keep it at that. For how long can you play the same old map before it gets stale and boring? That's why Tibianic took a step further and started exploring new possibilities, improving the old areas and evolving the story in their own direction. I am not a fan of old-school servers, but it doesn't take a lot to recognize the effort that has been put into this game, and I recommend everyone who is interested to take a shot at it now when a new fresh server is opening.

I've had the pleasure of working on some of these updates and here you can see some custom stuff that has been added in the past year:

d53e0159a5.gif

frostprev1_zpsb7c5d11e.gif

2zo.gif

worldmapgo.png

Might look like I'm just showing off hahah, but seriously, based on my experience with Tibianic, I recommend newcomers and retirees alike to take a fresh breath of air on the new server.

And I wanna thank the team for giving me the opportunity to work with them, because their countless orders and ideas made me practice design and spriting and become a decent spriter.

Been playing Tibianic nearly 2 years and it was up some years before I even started, if you're looking for a server that doesnt reset every 6 months and waste your time, this is a good one to choose.

The Faction's storyline has given the server some new custom quests, monsters and items that are not overpowered, and do not have a huge impact on the gameplay and PvP, leaving the server with a fresh feeling, as we all know that old 7.4 map gets a little boring after a while.

Overall a very good server with that oldschool feeling.

looking forward to this, as stated above this is arguably the only old school OT where your time wont be wasted.

@Iryont

hope you and madragor can keep it clean and fair from the start. can't stress enough how important this is.

see you all there

ps ; add start date to title, also maybe something to indicate its new server

Last edited:
For sure the best oldschool server out here. Your time won't be wasted ^.-

I wait for this serw one year! Finally Start:)
Very Good OTS !
Never reset.
See you in game and good luck :p
I think in start will be like 300+ ppl or more:D

Oh fuck it, i never played 7.4 so why i shouldnt try?
Im joining :)

I highly recommend Tibianic! Playing there brings me that lovely oldschool feeling back :oops:

See you guys at Spectrum World!

2015 will be ours! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.