• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] OldSpirit 7.4 Custom Highrate Started 25.06 19 00 CET You are welcome !

OldSpirit

Reaction score
Welcome to OldSpirit 7.4 HIGHRATE

29c5u2p.png

2d7x46.png

Server details:
Map: Realmap
Start: 25.06 19:00 CET
IP: OldSpirit.org
Client: Client Download

Server history:
There has always been a plan to setup a server 7.4 for oldschool players. We decided to do our best to provide a server 7.4 completed by 14 years experience knowlage of the game. Inspired by real tibia 7.2-7.4 tibia with full real map, antibot client, all working quests, Npcs etc. Main target of the server is to provide serious gameplay without bots, cheaters, corruption. There will be no special treating towards anyone- Everyone will be equal. Strong dedicated server will be able to hold the attacks and 1000+ players online.

We implement some adjustments to balance gameplay.

Gameplay adjustments:

New Outfits ! You will be able to get them for items ingame.
Tasks! You can talk to NPC Tasker in every city !

Boosted tombs.
You will get an yellow skull when you use magic wall without pz lock.
When you hit more than 3 players by gfb there is 50% damage.
Djinn access for everyone.

Frag system:
Red Skull 4 frags, banishment 8 frags | day
Red Skull 14 frags, banishment 36 frags | week

Red skull duration – 3 days
Banishment duration – 3 days

Experience stages:

1-8 rate = 50 x
9-20 rate = 40 x
21-40 = 30 x
41-60 = 20 x
61-70 =15 x
71-80 =12 x
81-90 =10 x
91-100 =8 x
101-111 = 6 x
111-121 = 5 x
121-131 = 4 x
131+ = 3x

Skills: 30x
Magic: 15x
Mana Regen : 10x
Loot: 7x

We hope to see you online,
OldSpirit team.
by God Spirit

Last edited:
Highrate with djinn donations lol. Delete it if u want war players to join it

Djinn wont even be hard with those rates :p
I like your Spirit!:)

Donations are not expensive comparing to other servers.

We fixed some stuff midtime, exp-rate on beta is 150x now and skill rate is higher aswell.

You make GFB smaller to stop Mages PGing too hard but your boosting tombs and selling exp scrolls? and what is with the eq? only good for paladins till someone loots golden armor, lots of wasted stats between vocations, this server will go the same way as Thoria.
You say you want a serious server but have a points shop just showing greed, always the same shit Tibia 7.4 isnt designed for high lvl people running around, you could cap the levels (200) and build the core of your server to make yourself stand out from other servers.

You make GFB smaller to stop Mages PGing too hard but your boosting tombs and selling exp scrolls? and what is with the eq? only good for paladins till someone loots golden armor, lots of wasted stats between vocations, this server will go the same way as Thoria.
You say you want a serious server but have a points shop just showing greed, always the same shit Tibia 7.4 isnt designed for high lvl people running around, you could cap the levels (200) and build the core of your server to make yourself stand out from other servers.

Imagine you are a paladin and u have best eq which give you 4 dist, are you so boosted because of it ? Not really but people will start to use eq because of this so items will be worth something. In pvp paladin will hit you max 10 hp more meybe less ?
Same with knight, ek will have to use that eq and it will be worth it but it wont change that much.
Gfb is changed mainly because of pvp now people cant count gfb combo so easy like before, mages will hunt little bit slower.
Tombs are boosted because tibia 7.4 doesnt offer so many pleaces to exp, I was always tired of fights in same pleaces like penisula, it will make the server more interesting.
I cant force anyone to donate or sth but i spent on it some real money and would be nice to get it back and invest again to provide best server i can do so please dont compare OldSpirit to anything and give it a chance.

P.S. We will be flexible and we will listen to players, if you have any ideas we can discuss it via pm.

Imagine you are a paladin and u have best eq which give you 4 dist, are you so boosted because of it ? Not really but people will start to use eq because of this so items will be worth something. In pvp paladin will hit you max 10 hp more meybe less ?
Same with knight, ek will have to use that eq and it will be worth it but it wont change that much.
Gfb is changed mainly because of pvp now people cant count gfb combo so easy like before, mages will hunt little bit slower.
Tombs are boosted because tibia 7.4 doesnt offer so many pleaces to exp, I was always tired of fights in same pleaces like penisula, it will make the server more interesting.
I cant force anyone to donate or sth but i spent on it some real money and would be nice to get it back and invest again to provide best server i can do so please dont compare OldSpirit to anything and give it a chance.

P.S. We will be flexible and we will listen to players, if you have any ideas we can discuss it via pm.

You should do some real testing with like high lvl characters and test the damage with a paladin at dist 90 or 100?

You should do some real testing with like high lvl characters and test the damage with a paladin at dist 90 or 100?

According to formula 1 dist = 2 hp on monster/ 1 hp on player, analogical 4 dyst = 8 hp on monster / 4 hp on player

As it is highrate maybe you should add more hunting spots for high levels. Else its just demona to exp as the only spawn which makes it boring.
Seems good, with good advertisement hopefully it will get a nice ammount of players

Im tested server it looks nice but the problems i see:
1Delete rokgard or make more rats.. Very annoying
2Put better weapon when go main like orcish axe
3Side step dont work
4Otclient is bad for 7.4 feeling
5Add adori blank spell please
6Shop is bad, u only neeed vip money and items. Exp boost? Lol
Take it out
7.As said delete djinns quest make that i sell always

My suggestions... I play anyway but plese tell
Me whata u think about this post thx.

As it is highrate maybe you should add more hunting spots for high levels. Else its just demona to exp as the only spawn which makes it boring.
Seems good, with good advertisement hopefully it will get a nice ammount of players
Every tomb was edited and boosted there is enough exp pleaces trust me

3Side step dont work
Take it out

1. go wolfs premium area after one rat ...
2.no sorry be glad i gave u eq and sabre at the beggining.
3. side step work perfectly the way it was on 7.4 if you dont like it i am sorry.
4. this is exactly 7.4 feeling with other client which is needed to stop botters etc. this is they only way. otherwise u will have to play with bots aimbots cavebots.
5. no wayyyy.
6.give me money i spent on this project and there will be no shop : ) or i cant afford next dedicated. everyone blame hosters for shop but everyone expect perfect server with 0 lag. mission impossible.
7.it is going to be highrate u dont have to buy djinn you can make it so what is the problem.

Thank you for comment :)

Well gz for beta getting main from rook with sabre and leather set. Cba grinding trolls to exp.
Put money and good items when create the character.

Well gz for beta getting main from rook with sabre and leather set. Cba grinding trolls to exp.
Put money and good items when create the character.
You cant be serious. There will be no items or money at the beggining. As i said i gave you eq and weapon at the beggining but still not enough hmm :p?

3Side step dont work
Take it out

>add more rats
do you want people to die? because low lvls normally can't handle more than 1 rat at a time with just a jacket and a club
>better weapon
stop being a freeloader and make/buy ya own shit
maybe farm sheep for money on rook like the rest of us did back in the old days? after all, it is the 7.4 feeling ;)
>otclient
that's where you're right, but it does cut down on botting
>add adori blank
nah that's gay

You can try the stages and rates now !

Skills: 25x
Magic: 8x
Mana Regen : 5x
Loot: 4x

Last edited:
Back