• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [10.00 / Custom] ARK - Arkanthia! March 5, 2024, at 20:00 CET, 16:00 BRT | New World, many updates!

Server Website/AAC
http://arkanthi.sytes.net
Server Address
arkanthi.sytes.net
Server Port
Client Protocol

Steve27

Banned User
Reaction score
Publicity1.png

[Launch date]:
[05.03.2024, Tuesday 20:00 CET]

[Website]:
World: Arkanthia

[Fansites]:
Facebook - ArkanthiaG (ARKG | Hong Kong Hong Kong (https://www.facebook.com/ArkanthiaG/))
Discord - Join the ARK - Arkanthia Gameplay Discord Server! (https://discord.com/invite/wNun3wJXeR)

[World configuration]:
-Datacenter USA
-RPG High-rate 10.00 Custom-Map server
-World type: Retro-PVP
-Custom Client
-Built-in cam system.
-Server save at 10:00 AM.

[Rates - Stages]:
Skills Rate = (Starting x100) ~~ then (Custom)
Magic Rate = (Starting x100) ~~ then (Custom)
Loot Rate = (Starting x7) ~~ then (Custom)
Spawn rate: 2x

[Battle Configuration]:
-Frags to Red Skull: 15
-Frags to Ban: 30
-Decrease frag: 24h
-Unjustified player killing ban time: 3 days
-Final ban time: 7 days

More information about the server is in Official Website which might change anythime.

Not recommended, the Owner is actively Lying since years :D also his "wipe" never happened. its not a new launch. I can still login to my char i played months ago.

he rebranded several times from swordart to some other name to this now because he kept being banned for spoofing on otland.
he will also spaam you daily begging for money if you ever decide to donate 1 penny.

problem with this server is that admin roleplay as gamemaster from some anime-based game and pretend like its some CAT system not him nerfing/buffing stuff

we have been playing for a month on this server once and close to solving 100% of floor 1 mysteries (because quests and other stuff exist only on floor 1) literally few last quests which were impossible to do in team

and gm forgot to turn on invis following us for 30min and nerfing our characters (there was 10s+ reload lag everytime he change something) literally to not let us finish this quest at some point he literally broken uhs and we couldnt heal for like 20s then he fixed uh and it was nerfed by 75% or so

right now he posted with his 3 otlands account xD

problem with this server is that admin roleplay as gamemaster from some anime-based game and pretend like its some CAT system not him nerfing/buffing stuff

we have been playing for a month on this server once and close to solving 100% of floor 1 mysteries (because quests and other stuff exist only on floor 1) literally few last quests which were impossible to do in team

and gm forgot to turn on invis following us for 30min and nerfing our characters (there was 10s+ reload lag everytime he change something) literally to not let us finish this quest at some point he literally broken uhs and we couldnt heal for like 20s then he fixed uh and it was nerfed by 75% or so

right now he posted with his 3 otlands account xD
3 days ago you were playing, what did you think? Thanks to that I managed to make many changes, Thank you and Hail Professorek! By the way, there are people who have reached map 5, you should continue exploring it more.

3 days ago you were playing, what did you think? Thanks to that I managed to make many changes, Thank you and Hail Professorek! By the way, there are people who have reached map 5, you should continue exploring it more.
yes i've checked whats going on ot

floor 5 was unlocked when we played but again floors 2-5 were completly empty without any quests just bugged mobs which give u 0 xp and his like a truck or hits nothing and give 100x exp

yes i've checked whats going on ot

floor 5 was unlocked when we played but again floors 2-5 were completly empty without any quests just bugged mobs which give u 0 xp and his like a truck or hits nothing and give 100x exp
What are you taking about? If the top level raised their levels on map 5, I don't know what you're talking about. In your live stream I didn't see that you even reached map 2. In fact, I only saw one player of your friends on map 2. But no more than that, they haven't even unlocked map 3. Logically you can't go to the next maps if you don't eliminate the boss yourself, that is, just because they have unlocked up to map 5 doesn't mean that everyone can go, to go it's individual you must Eliminate each respective floor boss.

Well, if at any time you want to play, there it is and go to the other maps and then tell me. Everything you are saying was corrected a long time ago, many years have passed since then.

I hope you are well, I wish you the best without hard feelings, a hug professorek-

Sadge, admin still roleplays and changes his identity like 7 times, rebrands his server probably like 10 by now, and doubles down.
sick cringe GIF

Post automatically merged:

You can still access the website via old website names, nothing on the website is changed, nothing is added, everything is old from how the website used to be.
Still the same owner, still the same guy, never has been sold nor will be sold, the rebranding and transitioning from cheung into tokha or ST.eve will continue, i don't know what will be the next name or personality the owner will choose same goes for discord servers.

There is very minimalistic amount of changes added to the server to give people the illusion that there are still things being worked on, majority of the thing don't work but the owner will reassure you there is infinite amount of content if you believe there is.

A long time ago when nobody would log on the server he used to spoof it by placing like 20-40 characters on old ROOK that used to exist at the ends of the map.

If he does see people getting close or suspecting the game is "close to finishing" reaching the end of the content available he will in the end nerf something whether it's server stages or just your whole vocation/equipment.

Majority of the time you can see him watching you as you're playing because he doesn't know he has to vanish.

Everything would have been completely okay, if the owner didn't interact with the server as much as he does, all the changes or nerfs are completely unnecessary, majority of the people who log onto the game merely want to explore it and leave some might even donate in good will.
ST.EVE or in this case "SNUCKLES" proceeds to ask people if they want a specific change to happen, and whether they agree or not it happens.
even if it's one person without confirming they're actually a real player because it doesn't really matter.

As long as he can keep milking his server and getting people to play, he will continue to nerf and make abstract changes, as long as he can earn some money even if it's change at this point.

It seems like the owner's main goal is to make money, even if it means frustrating players. People would probably enjoy the server more if the owner backed off and let things be.

In the future maybe like couple of days a week or two weeks this entire thread advertising his server is going to be closed by him,
then he's going to rebrand his server into some other awkward name, make a new otland account and repost his advertisement to lure in new players.

Classic cheung move

Nobody wants to destroy your server, people just hate your greedy attitude, taking away the time they've spent on playing the game because you have a fragile ego and you can't let other people find out that your server doesn't in fact have INFINITY CONTENT.
No server has "infinite content" and you're not the protagonist of an anime.
It's okay for your server to be lacking, just improve and update it, people will surely keep playing that's what everyone else does.

Last edited:
This server shouldnt be allowed anymore on otland clearly breaking SEVERAL rules. just go to old postings of his alts where he claims he sold the files, same with spoofing every iteration lol. i report him once every 4-5 months on otservlist and the server is gone XD he just never learns.

Also the comments above this:
He did exactly the same when i played this. there was only 1 group who had floor 1 finished by the time, he would /ghost and follow me while i hunted, after gaining 100 lvls (which was not quick back then. i was highest player on lvl 300~ish for a long time) i did 70% less damage.

he thinks hes a bigbrain and just roleplays instead of actually calculating proper balance via exp / hp / damage tables. i suggested it, made suggestions on which spawns to buff/nerf, how to balance the classes and whatnot. instead its u scale until he decides its time to stop this season because he has no more content XDD

Also he claimed 60 floors are finished, when we reached floor 2 for the first time u couldnt even leave the starting zone. he just lies, every damn time.. dont touch this ot

Back