• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Ondz 7.4-7.72

I have a feeling this server won't be successful if you open it whilst classicus is going to open.

I mean it would be great to play on it, and it will attract perhaps quite a few players, but I think you will have a hard time competing with Classicus.

Ofc.. your right, but there is a forum of waring people that rather would play on my OT.. so it might be good for a first version to host it for the waring teams that would like to play here? Or you think its a stupid idea?
And we are not trying to competing with Classicus.. we are creating a server truly for the people and mostly the waring people. I mean competing with a long time known name is hard... so no idea to think like that

Last edited:
Ofc.. your right, but there is a forum of waring people that rather would play on my OT.. so it might be good for a first version to host it for the waring teams that would like to play here? Or you think its a stupid idea?
Also if a put higher rates than classicus it might attract those who dont want a lower stage of experience..
Consider my server is very PVP friendly its a perfect server to have fun on :)

And we are not trying to competing with Classicus.. we are creating a server truly for the people and mostly the waring people. I mean competing with a long time known name is hard... so no idea to think like that
It's not about competing, but 20(?) people on OTland wanting you to start server now is not enough you know..

Tibianus with a record of almost 400 players died to currently.... "Currently 10 players are online on Tibianus." once Classicus was simply announcing it will start. I mean you can try as there is nothing to lose, but I would prefer to play on a server with a somewhat decent population at least.

It's not about competing, but 20(?) people on OTland wanting you to start server now is not enough you know..

Tibianus with a record of almost 400 players died to currently.... "Currently 10 players are online on Tibianus." once Classicus was simply announcing it will start. I mean you can try as there is nothing to lose, but I would prefer to play on a server with a somewhat decent population at least.

I understand what you are saying and you are right.. But its more than people here on OTland who wants my server. However as you said your self.. I got nothing to loose :)
Or well, I hope people wont be mad on me for trying and people dont choose to play here ^^ you never know with OT community XD

We need to stir up rebellion.

I think a good idea would be a pact among war players.

The need for everybody war players to come this server , and don't login under any circumstances for Classicus ots.

Do not let us look at the number of players, just fight among themselves.

Here you need teams that are not afraid to fight and compete.

Ryan wants our body to blackmail the number of online mc players.

Don't play Classicus , don't pay him donations , then him no have pizza and he dead , because Ryan no have food.

Time to overthrow the communist Ryan aka pizza boy , who was blackmailing us your server shit, it's time for a change. :mad:

The need for everybody war players to come this server , and don't login under any circumstances for Classicus ots.

Don't play Classicus , don't pay him donations , then him no have pizza and he dead , because Ryan no have food.

Time to overthrow the communist Ryan aka pizza boy , who was blackmailing us your server shit, it's time for a change. :mad:
Tampon for president, Please ;)

I will vote for u

have all war people make a pact like you said and destroy classicus by joining forces and powerabuse whole server

Sorry guys, the server wont go online in time.. So I approx 3-4 weeks / after classicus.

We cant risk competing with classicus and rather not put up a server that isnt 100% ready, sorry to break some peoples heart.. but when it will come online it will be amazing.

Omg why you guys scared?
First you guys wait for Tibianus open , later wait for close , next wait for Classicus open and close.
This style you never open.
Open this tommorow or more fast to Classicus open.

It is better to play server with bugs, the game masters who understand players , than small server bugs and corruption and selling lvl for $ pizza.

Last edited:
Omg why you guys scared?
First you guys wait for Tibianus open , later wait for close , next wait for Classicus open and close.
This style you never open.
Open this tommorow or more fast to Classicus open.

It is better to play server with bugs, the game masters who understand players , than small server bugs and corruption and selling lvl for $ pizza.

Its not about being scared.. And its Nice to see your passion. But in this case its about being clever Im afraid.
We did not except tibianus should die so fast. I hope to see you when server start anyway!

Back