• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Ondz 7.4-7.72

ggwp

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
Hello Guys
Me and Ond are here to invite you all to preview our coming midrate server we have been working on for a while.

This server is mainly open as a test server but everyone who is bored are welcome to try the server out or fight with other players.
You have infinite runes, ammunation and currently there is high pvp enforced.

For more exact information please visit us : here.

Right now we have chosen to remove the small ingame delays for example sidestep and "run shoot runes"
consider more players are more used to this. But we would like to use the "real gameplay in the future.

• Homepage
  • Realmap with few custom places
  • No skullsystem
  • Pvp enforced
  • Unlimited runes
  • Test-server
Hope to see you ingame.

Currently the server has the same settings as realistic-war.. so feel free to logg in and play it like that if youd like.
The only difference is the map.. its full rl map

Everything going well, just waiting for the right moment to start the server!

If this client antibot good work for all anti viruses you can start now.
Tibianus it's boring slow exp , and gm no listen players.

If this client antibot good work for all anti viruses you can start now.
Tibianus it's boring slow exp , and gm no listen players.
Hopefully the client is antibot.. cant promise anything since its not tested by alot of players.. so I guess we have to wait until the real server and see :)
I guess we will start the server when tibianus start dieing.. so approx 2-3 weeks.

Open this fast because , classicus start.
I want this serwer make my last movie becasue it's more good exp rate and pvp enforced.
Classicus it's the same shit to Tibianus:
Boring low exp rate , many people use mc and bots to play , gm's it's corupts and no listen players.
I want play serwer where no need use mc for make good lvls to wars.
I like low rate but on high lvls , on low lvls more faster exp it's more better. :D

Open this fast because , classicus start.
I want this serwer make my last movie becasue it's more good exp rate and pvp enforced.
Classicus it's the same shit to Tibianus:
Boring low exp rate , many people use mc and bots to play , gm's it's corupts and no listen players.
I want play serwer where no need use mc for make good lvls to wars.
I like low rate but on high lvls , on low lvls more faster exp it's more better. :D
stfu retard tibianus is not lowrate u are lowbrain rated retard thats why u say so

Agree with Tampong. Mex you are fkn retard no life go get a job fat kid and take punio with u

"Hidden" Shovel holes like shovel hole to penisula is bugged. You can open them and go down. But when they shut again, it's a black tile and you can't shovel again.

This might not be a bug but

15:38 You see an ice rapier (Atk:35 Def:1).
It weighs 15.00 oz.
A deadly but fragile weapon.

"Hidden" Shovel holes like shovel hole to penisula is bugged. You can open them and go down. But when they shut again, it's a black tile and you can't shovel again.

This might not be a bug but

15:38 You see an ice rapier (Atk:35 Def:1).
It weighs 15.00 oz.
A deadly but fragile weapon.
"15:41 You have found wooden coffin, but you have no room to take it."

Plate armor quest on Ghost ship
Thanks for the reports! I'm glad these things are discovered in the beta server.

Guys, what you think about making exevo grav vita to a wild growth rune and implant avalanche (only for druids)
to make druid a more balanced vocation?
Give me feedback! :)
Also give suggestions about stages! I was thinking something like this:
1-8 : 12x
8-20: 25x
20-35 20x
35-50 15x
50-60 12x
60-75 10x
75-95 8x
95-110 6x
110-120 5x
120-150 4x
150 3x

Only a suggestion please give feedback!

I think its fine no need avalnche druids are already op with paralyze on this client

Guys, what you think about making exevo grav vita to a wild growth rune and implant avalanche (only for druids)
to make druid a more balanced vocation?
Give me feedback! :)
Also give suggestions about stages! I was thinking something like this:
1-8 : 12x
8-20: 25x
20-35 20x
35-50 15x
50-60 12x
60-75 10x
75-95 8x
95-110 6x
110-120 5x
120-150 4x
150 3x

Only a suggestion please give feedback!

The rates seems fine

Avalance for druids seems fine aswell. But not wild growth as a rune. Druids is already really good with sio, mass heal and paralyze!

IF you want the server this week. Tell all your friends to logg in and test the server so we togheter can make a perfect server! Also give more suggestion about stage.

Back